College Gameday in Dallas for Texas/OU

TexasFan21

2 hours ago, Cashdaddyblumpkins said:

My girlfriend's old high school friend is getting married in Fort Worth at 2 PM on Saturday. I've heard of other people dealing with this, but never thought it would happen to me. How do I pretend to be happy for the couple, when the reality is that I've never had such little respect--nay, such untethered rage--for two people I've never met?

Why are you making this a choice? There is only one right answer. Hookem and OU sucks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cashdaddyblumpkins said:

My girlfriend's old high school friend is getting married in Fort Worth at 2 PM on Saturday. I've heard of other people dealing with this, but never thought it would happen to me. How do I pretend to be happy for the couple, when the reality is that I've never had such little respect--nay, such untethered rage--for two people I've never met?

Girlfriend?  Girlfriend?!?  Ask her if you can look in her purse for a second, get your balls out of it, and go to the game. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Unpopular opinion: I have become a fan of “Coming to your City” intro. It’s grown on me these past 10 years. It’s awesome Game Day s coming. Texas Football is back. #ThisisTexas

That is one extremely terrible take. It has gotten progressively worse over the past 10 years. 

This was the last time it was good.

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Unpopular opinion: I have become a fan of “Coming to your City” intro. It’s grown on me these past 10 years. It’s awesome Game Day s coming. Texas Football is back. #ThisisTexas

“A little Ching in your Chang Chang seems a bit racist.” - Soso Jamabo

Edited by ChickenSandwich

4 hours ago, Cashdaddyblumpkins said:

Who schedules a wedding on an OU weekend Saturday?  What kind of wuss is she marrying who would agree to such a date?

• Like 1

Never used them. I’m open to it. Is it a better experience? 
Its the same thing, some guy using his own car as a taxi. In fact some Uber drivers do both..

I'm just saying if the Uber app fucks up there are alternatives, even the yellow dog cab if you want to slum it.
  • Like 1