2018-19 Houston Rockets Thread of running it back (mainly)

SEC

10 minutes ago, Southernthunder said:

Lol. Yo how the fuck did we win that. Awesome. 

Fucking this.  That was the worst game ever.  Fucking awesome to win like that.  And that type of win was missing from recent Rockets playoffs runs.  Trying not to get optimistic yet cuz the Warriors are the Warriors, but I haven't seen the Rockets grind out a playoff win like that since Olajuwon was suiting up.  And you need the grinding wins in order to win the whole thing.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:

Tuned in for the last quarter, when harden started making field goals. You're all welcome. God, I love beating Utah. They have been among my least favorite teams for the last quarter century, when I started watching sports.

That's because Stockton and Malone were so unlikable.  Mostly Stockton.  But also, they should be punished by the gods for eternity for the clock game.  The Utah Jazz should never ever win a title.  

3 minutes ago, mycox said:

Durant and Curry both make that shot. Lets see what happens in round two

First, Harden can't have that type of night against the Warriors and expect to win.  Second, even if the Rockets manage to beat the Warriors, it is going to the wire and the Rockets will never have a 3-0 lead.  Any team that expects to compete in a series beats the Rockets tonight.  Utah just isn't that team.

Great win, kinda surprised the narrative is “oh no the warriors are gonna kill us” after we won on the road in a traditionally tough place to play as Harden struggled basically all game. You would think it would make everyone even the media say “wow houston is way deeper than last season and not all just harden”. But whatever keep shutting up the haters, especially the pussy whiny spurs fans. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Great win, kinda surprised the narrative is “oh no the warriors are gonna kill us” after we won on the road in a traditionally tough place to play as Harden struggled basically all game. You would think it would make everyone even the media say “wow houston is way deeper than last season and not all just harden”. But whatever keep shutting up the haters, especially the pussy whiny spurs fans. 

Image result for seriously? gif

• Haha 1

of all the fucking stupid throwback/alternate uniform combinations we've had to put up with across all sports the past 20-25 years, congratulations to Utah for wearing the most asinine uniform of all time yesterday

it was touching to see them paying tribute to the Phoenix Suns

Edited by SwanderedTalent

3 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Houston needs to close it out tonight and get two extra days off. GS will win Wednesday so either way I’m thinking they give us a Saturday night prime time game or the Sunday at 2:30 game. 

I hope the Rockets take care of business and then fly straight to Oakland to watch Game 5 of Clippers-Warriors at Oracle. No pressure Golden State.

Does anyone know of a reliable way to stream a recording of the game tomorrow? I am travelling in Toronto for work this week, and game starts at 10:30. I have an early meeting at 5:30, can't stay up to watch game live. I have YouTube TV, would normally be able to watch a recording of that but evidently does not let me stream in Canada, just U.S. Would love to watch game early tomorrow without knowing score if anybody knows of a way to do that.

13 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Does anyone know of a reliable way to stream a recording of the game tomorrow? I am travelling in Toronto for work this week, and game starts at 10:30. I have an early meeting at 5:30, can't stay up to watch game live. I have YouTube TV, would normally be able to watch a recording of that but evidently does not let me stream in Canada, just U.S. Would love to watch game early tomorrow without knowing score if anybody knows of a way to do that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nbastreams/

Usually a couple of the streams work well, but they can give your computer AIDS, so be careful

22 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nbastreams/

Usually a couple of the streams work well, but they can give your computer AIDS, so be careful

Appreciate the post for sure. I have used that to watch a live game, but have never tried for a game that ended. Have you used for games already ended?