Kentucky 14 @ Aggy 20 - Final/OT

Hugo Stiglitz

I think we need to acknowledge Elko is a better than average DC. I believe that Aggy is 6th in nation in rush defense. To do that with their shoe string and duct tape DL/LB units is kind of impressive. 

Mond has also been better than expected.Their guard heavy OL has also been better than expected.Turner might be their Giles. Can't recruit for s*** , but coaches what he has. 

But yeah, Aggy still sucks. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I think we need to acknowledge Elko is a better than average DC. I believe that Aggy is 6th in nation in rush defense. To do that with their shoe string and duct tape DL/LB units is kind of impressive. 

Mond has also been better than expected.Their guard heavy OL has also been better than expected.Turner might be their Giles. Can't recruit for s*** , but coaches what he has. 

Never.

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Their guard heavy OL has also been better than expected.

Have you watched their OL? 

They have the worst graded OL in the SEC and have been god awful tonight. They are atrocious. Maybe you are being sarcastic though. 

Edited by texasstrong12

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Pretty sure its because there pass defense is so bad no one runs on them

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Agree only on the first part. Elko was a great get from Notre Dame and he's been proving it, sadly. And Mond has enough talent to patch together a not-horrible offense with their dismal O-line.

Kentucky is a good team. Watch their win over 5-1 Florida if you don't believe me.