Kentucky 14 @ Aggy 20 - Final/OT

Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

14aa97849eec132c48d8f34c4be2d7df.gif

i can already hear the spin coming out of this faggot's mouth. 

"the classic sec slobberknocker at soldout kyle field got the attention of every in-state defensive recruit. juxtaposed with the flag football game in dallas, it became clear to every blue chip recruit that real smash mouth football resides in college station."

Just now, satyanash said:

stupid stupid stupid

This game will give a huge boost to A&M's profile despite how shitty it was because SEC SEC SEC. Don't need them winning on top of all the cash they're doling out on the recruiting trail.

Dude, just enjoy the win against OU. Texas can only take care of their business. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:

i can already hear the spin coming out of this faggot's mouth. 

"the classic sec slobberknocker at soldout kyle field got the attention of every in-state defensive recruit. juxtaposed with the flag football game in dallas, it became clear to every blue chip recruit that real smash mouth football resides in college station."

That's the result of not being able to throw the ball.  One dimensional, load the box, can't run, and won't throw.  

2 minutes ago, satyanash said:

stupid stupid stupid

This game will give a huge boost to A&M's profile despite how shitty it was because SEC SEC SEC. Don't need them winning on top of all the cash they're doling out on the recruiting trail.

i feel ya but they're not going to win their next 3 road games. 

8 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Satynash overreacts after every aggy win. He thought it was the end of the world after the close Clemson loss. 

This game isn't going to mean shit after these next 3 games. 

Edited by texasstrong12

4 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

It takes quite the team to hold Kentucky and the Fightin' Calipari's to 14 points. They're accustomed to scoring 90, sometimes 100 points.

We're back, baby! I'll be in my bunk. 

Edited by aggie08

11 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Auburn and LSU looked very beatable today, unfortunately. LSU lost to the same Florida team that couldn't beat this Kentucky shitshow, while Auburn got stomped by a midding Mississippi State team that also lost to Kentucky.

4 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Auburn and LSU looked very beatable today, unfortunately. LSU lost to the same Florida team that couldn't beat this Kentucky shitshow, while Auburn got stomped by a midding Mississippi State team that also lost to Kentucky.

As much as you like to suck off aggy these next 3 weeks aren't going to be kind to you. I'll be back to laugh. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, satyanash said:

stupid stupid stupid

Any recruit who actually watched this travshammockery and is more excited about the prospect of playing for aggy than they were before deserves to play for aggy.  That was horrible, horrible football all around.  I'm not sure I've ever seen a game with worse qb play from both teams. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Any recruit who actually watched this travshammockery and is more excited about the prospect of playing for aggy than they were before deserves to play for aggy.  That was horrible, horrible football all around.  I'm not sure I've ever seen a game with worse qb play from both teams. 

Unfortunately (actually fortunately for us) the narrative of being part of the turnaround sells. 

16 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

None of those teams look like world beaters. Jimbo’s slowed the game way down to limit boat races of the past. 

We will see, Jumbo shrimp isn't a good coach btw. I'm amazed they have him such a crazy contract. If he can't get a Jamis they will never be close to winning the SEC west.

2 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

As Sumlin proved, "You can start right away!" does have its appeal. Hopefully, Jimbo doesn't repeat Sumlin's mistakes of actually promising said starting to 17 year old midget diva QBs.

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

As Sumlin proved, "You can start right away!" does have its appeal. Hopefully, Jimbo doesn't repeat Sumlin's mistakes of actually promising said starting to 17 year old midget diva QBs.

maybe he should have kept playing the midget, the SEC seems to struggle with QBs that can walk and chew gum at the same time.