Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's frighteningly accurate.  I hate to kick these guys when they're down, but the one consistent theme with all these guys besides lack of critical thinking skills is they're all married to fat and/or ugly women.  I think so much rage and oppression could be assuaged if their wives just lost some weight and/or prettied themselves up a bit.  It's like a bulk serving of Beef-a-Reeno took the human female form and got a gun license.  How do you Trumpers fuck stuff like that?  

that's frighteningly accurate.  I hate to kick these guys when they're down, but the one consistent theme with all these guys besides lack of critical thinking skills is they're all married to fat and/or ugly women.  I think so much rage and oppression could be assuaged if their wives just lost some weight and/or prettied themselves up a bit.  It's like a bulk serving of Beef-a-Reeno took the human female form and got a gun license.  How do you Trumpers fuck stuff like that?  
So not unlike radicalized muslims who can't get laid???

2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
43 minutes ago, Lobo said:

So not unlike radicalized muslims who can't get laid???

Pretty much.   Countries with attractive people having lots of sex tend to have less terrorism.  We used to be like that, then people found out about gun shows and Golden Corral.  And holy shit, we got ugly in a hurry.  Just go back and look at photos/videos from a college football game or any other large public event, the average woman may have had crazy hair but she was appropriately built and at a healthy weight.  Now the average Texas adult male is lugging around an AR-15 and a 200 pound spouse.  That can't be good for the psyche. 

Pretty much.   Countries with attractive people having lots of sex tend to have less terrorism.  We used to be like that, then people found out about gun shows and Golden Corral.  And holy shit, we got ugly in a hurry.  Just go back and look at photos/videos from a college football game or any other large public event, the average woman may have had crazy hair but she was appropriately built and at a healthy weight.  Now the average Texas adult male is lugging around an AR-15 and a 200 pound spouse.  That can't be good for the psyche. 

Jesus H. Christ. This is spot-on.

^

that's pretty funny.  But levity aside, I would honestly love to hear the offers that guy gets in the next 6 months.  The companies, think tanks, et. al. that would want him.  I mean, he'll do some off-the-grid writing or consulting.  But eventually he'll take a high-profile job of some sort and I'm dying to know who'd make that kinda offer.  

I hope some journalist or advocacy group is going to keep painstaking track of where some of these fucksticks end up.  I'll lose interest inevitably, but I'd gladly pay a few bucks a month to have a newsletter give me updates on what they're up to.  I mean, only so many Trump admins can disappear into Argentina or Brazil before eyebrows are raised.

I'm perfectly happy with a cool chubby chick with some booty. But mix in a little gym time yo and don't be grossly obese. It's not that hard.

My small town brother got scared straight from heading towards being a fatty when his foreign owned employer recieved his physical. Radical diet change and exercise shift. Otherwise he'd be like the rest of the locals- fat, out of shape and angry.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

See, to be fair...Space Force operates on UTC time.  So it's only 11:00pm-UTC right now.  So Space Force is right on schedule, one more hour until they cut the feed and initiate GBS allowing Trump to make the announcement from...Mar-a-Lago...which is right by Cape Canaveral where he can board the rocket.

(Can we please start a safe-space thread for Surly Qanon believers?  I am dying to get a glimpse into these people's minds!)  I mean, they live and work right along side me, shit---I went to college with some of them.  Statistically speaking, we have to have a least a couple dozen on here.  

Edited by Lobo

Again, until some form of the fairness doctrine gets reimplemented, this problem will not go away.  35% of the country lives in an alternate reality that they are getting violent over.  They're not going to seek out factual information, they're going to stick to their wooby media.

Until this separation in realities ends, this country is fucked. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Again, until some form of the fairness doctrine gets reimplemented, this problem will not go away.  35% of the country lives in an alternate reality that they are getting violent over.  They're not going to seek out factual information, they're going to stick to their wooby media.

Until this separation in realities ends, this country is fucked. 

Also this. If Fox News were forced to stop lying so shamelessly tonight, a lot of these right wing nuts would either realize what is reality or at least lose interest and not vote. 

There are other mediums for them to latch on to, but none with the reach fox has. 

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

(Can we please start a safe-space thread for Surly Qanon believers?  I am dying to get a glimpse into these people's minds!)  I mean, they live and work right along side me, shit---I went to college with some of them.  Statistically speaking, we have to have a least a couple dozen on here.  

No.  Texags and tigerdroppings for your fix.