Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

21 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

30 million dollars over 3 years in grants to reduce harm for addicts. 20 different items were used as suggested examples, including safe needles and condoms. Passed during the height of a pandemic where sharing a pipe is even less of a great idea than before.

All Republicans: "Biden is spending billions to give out free Crack pipes". "Biden did nothing to fight the pandemic "

It's frankly amazing how simple minded and easily manipulated into outrage they are over whatever twisted nonsense their choice of right-wing media outlet tells them to be outraged at.  Pretending CRT was being taught in elementary schools must have been milked for almost all it can, so they're moving on to Biden wants to give black people crack pipes.

• Like 1

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

30 million dollars over 3 years in grants to reduce harm for addicts. 20 different items were used as suggested examples, including safe needles and condoms. Passed during the height of a pandemic where sharing a pipe is even less of a great idea than before.

All Republicans: "Biden is spending billions to give out free Crack pipes". "Biden did nothing to fight the pandemic "

Isn't that exactly what he's doing?  Funding the handing out crack pipes?

14 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Capture.PNG.9570c791cb576bdaffe9266cd8fa475f.PNG

Obviously misleading and way overblown by many.....but yeah, it's sadly funny that this is happening during February when it could have just as easily gone into effect on 1/31 or 3/1.  There's gotta be a New Jack City meme in the works at the RNC and I'll probably laugh 'cause I like sick shit.

Yeah, and political memes, like political cartoons, are intentionally meant to be deconstructed.  I said it brought up a funny point about February and repped you, Barbara. 

Anyway, I still say there's a crack pipe New Jack City meme in here somewhere we can make some serious cash on.

MTG: "Gazpacho, por favor..."

Soup Gestapo: "Por Favor?"

MTG: "Oh, I'm part Stupid..."

Soup Gestapo:  "Adios Muchacha!" 

Edited by Lobo

7 minutes ago, Bravo said:

i fOgOt tO iTeMizE iT

Bullshit.  You get statements from the 501(c)(3) for any material donations. He did itemize.  He just did not give materially.  Pretty typical for libs, they talk a big game but have gator arms when it comes to reaching into their own wallet to help others.

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Beto is also very generous.  Married to a billionaire's daughter and has never worked a real job.  You would think he might care for the less fortunate given his life of charm.  You'd think wrong.  Typical limo lib who likes to give away other's money

I tend to think poorly of most politicians and their charitable activities.

But sharing my personal perspective and experience......we give a shitload to charity and/or charitable causes that isn't itemized at all.  We don't get a receipt when we write a check every month to cover a kid's reading tutor (as just one example).  There's not much point in doing so, with the SALT cap issue on taxes -- we blow right past that just with our regular contributions to higher profile outfits.  So we don't keep track of the rest, but we do a lot.  In fact, at times, when my wife explains the various payments we've made in a given month, I end up with a "holy shit, how much ARE we spending on this stuff?" moment.

Of course, that also means that it's damned near impossible to verify, and I don't trust most politicians on such matters, so sure, let's shit on Beto about it.  Just make sure you shit on all of them about it, and we're good.

• Hook 'Em 1

501(c)(3) filing smack talk on a "comic" thread.  Awesome.  I'm a lot of things on this board, most of 'em bad.  But I guess I gotta be the asshole that calls out shit that ain't funny.  Call me an asshole, stupid, annoying, verbose, or shitty.  But I know funny.  And this thread is no longer funny.  

Also, the former First Lady, Melania Trump...has sucked more cocks in her entire life than the other 53 first ladies combined.  Helped by the fact that she took two at a time on more than one Arbor Day.  

501©(3) filing smack talk on a "comic" thread.  Awesome.  I'm a lot of things on this board, most of 'em bad.  But I guess I gotta be the asshole that calls out shit that ain't funny.  Call me an asshole, stupid, annoying, verbose, or shitty.  But I know funny.  And this thread is no longer funny.  
Also, the former First Lady, Melania Trump...has sucked more cocks in her entire life than the other 53 first ladies combined.  Helped by the fact that she took two at a time on more than one Arbor Day.  

But how many of those were for charity?
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

But sharing my personal perspective and experience......we give a shitload to charity and/or charitable causes that isn't itemized at all.  We don't get a receipt when we write a check every month to cover a kid's reading tutor (as just one example).  There's not much point in doing so, with the SALT cap issue on taxes -- we blow right past that just with our regular contributions to higher profile outfits.  So we don't keep track of the rest, but we do a lot.  In fact, at times, when my wife explains the various payments we've made in a given month, I end up with a "holy shit, how much ARE we spending on this stuff?" moment.

Of course, that also means that it's damned near impossible to verify, and I don't trust most politicians on such matters, so sure, let's shit on Beto about it.  Just make sure you shit on all of them about it, and we're good.

They did itemize.  I guess their donees just forgot to send them statements.  

I’ve given an absolute shitload of dollars from my earnings in my 25 years as a taxpayer.  I get statements from the charities.  So does our family foundation when it makes donations.  

He itemized.  Maybe he didn’t get credit for dropping of his kids’ old rusted bikes at Goodwill. But he’s full of shit. Any real money he gave would be on his return since they itemized.  He’s a lying motherfucker.  

3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Beto is also very generous.  Married to a billionaire's daughter and has never worked a real job.  You would think he might care for the less fortunate given his life of charm.  You'd think wrong.  Typical limo lib who likes to give away other's money

You are TTom on his meds, right?

Edited by Cousin Strawberry
  • Hook 'Em 1

That's gonna be a tough conundrum for the last remaining Trump operative looking into the Stolen Election, Mike Lindell.  Mike wants free crack, Mike needs free crack.  But Mike knows the vaccine is all part of the Big Democrat Lie.  

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

He and his wife itemized.  They just didn’t give much.  

He’s full of shit.   He’s the typical liberal democrat who runs his mouth about helping the poor but doesn’t practice what he preaches   

Just now, Bravo said:

He can afford his own crack pipes with his freedom pillow profits. dummie

You don't know many rich addicts, do you?  Poor ones openly beg for it.  Middle class ones take care of it on their own, discretely.  Rich ones brazenly, yet passively, hope you pay for it by offering some other in-kind return favor, "Hey, I'll get the dinner check if you can hit the ATM and pay my guy for that pillow case filler...know what I'm saying?"  

I personally watched Donald Jr. 'order' an 8-ball after he had already done one over the course of a day.  It was an incredibly deft maneuver.  Had his father possess half that adroit connectivity with other humans, he'd still be President.  

28 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

AE7398DC-A523-49AA-A1C8-419CEE8C48B8.jpeg

but it's not as bad as Hillary because his were printed, her's were still emails on a server.  

4-D Chess Bitches! 

There's a Hunter's laptop analog in here somewhere but I honestly have just not gotten over the Gazpacho Police thing.  And I can already tell that I never will.  This is gonna linger with me like a bad junior high breakup.  

I mean, you think about the promotional lunch possibilities for Holocaust Museum Cafe'.    I don't even...I just.   I can't.  They should have sent a poet.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't funny. Let's be honest here. The right has been owning the Meme thread lately with high quality content. It's OK. 
You, Sack and WWS having your own little Rep Lemon Party is not "owning the Meme thread".
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1