2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs: Fuck Kawhi Leonard

Michael Knight

I have barely watched us this year. We are so painfully mediocre without a real star that can take you deep in the playoffs. DeRozan is nice and he will save us from a lottery season but this feels so much like last year. 

19 hours ago, Amos Moses said:

This team will finish below .500.

Don't be a dumbass. 

13 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I have barely watched us this year. We are so painfully mediocre without a real star that can take you deep in the playoffs. DeRozan is nice and he will save us from a lottery season but this feels so much like last year. 

Don't be a dumbass. 

Ok - we’ll see.  From the guy who hasn’t watched much this year, we’ll see if you’re right.

2 minutes ago, Amos Moses said:

Mark it, Dude.

Are you in a San Antonio Spurs thread hoping that they go below .500 to prove you right? You don't really sound like a Spurs fan and if you are then you might want to brush up on some history. The last time we missed the playoffs Clinton was still getting his dick sucked by that self-important hoe. 

I’m not hoping for failure, no.  I’m statingmy opinion that they’re not a good team and likely will lose more games than they win.  And you don’t know the first thing about what sort of Spurs fan I am and have been for the last 35 years.  So fuck off and play tough guy with someone else. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Are you in a San Antonio Spurs thread hoping that they go below .500 to prove you right? You don't really sound like a Spurs fan and if you are then you might want to brush up on some history. The last time we missed the playoffs Clinton was still getting his dick sucked by that self-important hoe. 

What the fuck are you babbling about?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amos Moses said:

I’m not hoping for failure, no.  I’m statingmy opinion that they’re not a good team and likely will lose more games than they win.  And you don’t know the first thing about what sort of Spurs fan I am and have been for the last 35 years.  So fuck off and play tough guy with someone else. 

All good man. I tend to be an optimist when it comes to my teams - different strokes. 

I just really believe in Pop and our HCA enough to at least scratch out 45 wins. I think Pop will be dead and buried before this team posts a negative record. 

And - props for a 35 year Spurs fan. You've seen some shitty Spurs basketball that I haven't - I've been spoiled. 

Edited by ztejas

LMA can't protect the rim for shit. We need to be playing Poeltl at the 5 and LMA at the 4. I'm done watching for tonight. Already saw Lamarcus get beat 3 times in 10 minutes of game time by being a lazy fat fuck in the paint - not trying to watch it happen 7 more times before the game is over. 

33 Antonio Daniels PG 6-4 195 March 19, 1975 us 1 Bowling Green State University
21 Tim Duncan PF 6-11 250 April 25, 1976 vi 1 Wake Forest University
17 Mario Elie SG 6-5 210 November 26, 1963 us 8 American International College
32 Sean Elliott SF 6-8 205 February 2, 1968 us 9 University of Arizona
10 Andrew Gaze SG 6-7 205 July 24, 1965 au 1 Seton Hall University
2 Jaren Jackson SG 6-4 190 October 27, 1967 us 8 Georgetown University
6 Avery Johnson PG 5-10 175 March 25, 1965 us 10 Cameron University, Southern University and A&M College
4 Steve Kerr PG 6-3 175 September 27, 1965 lb 10 University of Arizona
25 Jerome Kersey SF 6-7 215 June 26, 1962 us 14 Longwood University
54 Gerard King SF 6-9 230 November 25, 1972 us R Nicholls State University
41 Will Perdue C 7-0 240 August 29, 1965 us 10 Vanderbilt University
50 David Robinson C 7-1 235 August 6, 1965 us 9 United States Naval Academy
31 Malik Rose PF 6-7 250 November 23, 1974 us 2 Drexel University
11 Brandon Williams SG 6-6 215 February 27, 1975 us 1 Davidson College

Damn straight.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/11/20/18103441/san-antonio-spurs-lost-special

San Antonio has remained competitive with DeMar DeRozan in Kawhi Leonard’s place, much to Gregg Popovich’s delight. But a dated style of play and a dearth of young talent have raised serious doubts about the future of one of the NBA’s model franchises.

6 hours ago, Amos Moses said:

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/11/20/18103441/san-antonio-spurs-lost-special

San Antonio has remained competitive with DeMar DeRozan in Kawhi Leonard’s place, much to Gregg Popovich’s delight. But a dated style of play and a dearth of young talent have raised serious doubts about the future of one of the NBA’s model franchises.

I think they pretty well summed it up. Unfortunately.