2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs: Fuck Kawhi Leonard

Michael Knight

3 hours ago, Gut Wagon said:

Hard to be disappointed with a rather unbalanced roster that already hold nice wins over the Lakers and Mavs. I know those aren’t good teams, but still. Regardless of where it goes from here, we’re off to a much better start than I’d feared. 

Of to a much better start than the Rockets. 

• Like 1

Admittedly, I never saw any Toronto games in the East but the story line for the Raptors was always that DeRozan's game disappeared in playoff basketball. Why is that? Based on what I've seen so far, he's smooth as silk on the court. Is it just difficult for him to operate when teams are playing defense like they give a shit? Maybe the new rules will help him come playoff time. Yes? No? Go fuck myself?

1 hour ago, Braff Zacklin said:

What are ticket prices like these days? Haven't been to a Spurs game in ages but I will be back in San Antonio in two weeks to visit my parents.

Cheapish. It’s $30 for the upperdeck most times. In two weeks the warriors are in town, so not cheap. Seatgeek.com is a great site.

11 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Admittedly, I never saw any Toronto games in the East but the story line for the Raptors was always that DeRozan's game disappeared in playoff basketball. Why is that? Based on what I've seen so far, he's smooth as silk on the court. Is it just difficult for him to operate when teams are playing defense like they give a shit? Maybe the new rules will help him come playoff time. Yes? No? Go fuck myself? 

I didn't watch many Toronto games the past few years either but everything I've read says its a combination of defenses game planning for him and as a result don't go for his pump fakes like they do in the regular season and doesn't get as many free throws. Also his coach was Dwayne Casey and he's not known for making good adjustments to his game plans.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

He's known for big first halves.  Wears down in the stretch and been awful in the playoffs.  He just hasn't played well.  Moments seem too big for him.  Hopefully Pop can coach him up.