Baylor @ WVU - FS1 - Thurs. Night CFB

El Diablo

Just now, SDG said:

Was Brewer offered or not by WVU?

I mean obviously this is all that matters. If not, expect to hear about it all game because every school across the country offers every player worth a shit that they feel like they might need despite their roster. 

4 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

This should be a fun game. Kinda sucks WV will have two extra days to prepare for us.

In the old SWC, there were 3 teams that would finish their regular season schedules with Texas (in order, Tech, Baylor, aggy), and each team would usually take their week off to prepare for us, too.  It enabled more max-effort without having to play the next week.

That was just part of the hatred that ultimately doomed the SWC.

----In that vein, I bet that, now that Texas is no longer the pushover that we were, TCU will no longer schedule big-boy non-conference teams (like Ohio State this year) the week before playing us.  It definitely showed TCU can't at this point survive a true grind of a hard schedule.

1 minute ago, smwhorn said:

I was actually hoping WVU would be undefeated and ranked higher when they come here.

You had better be glad that the NC State game with West Virginia was cancelled due to weather then, as WVU would likely have 2 losses...

As far as tonight, go Mountaineers, or any school vs Baylor...

not much difference among 9 teams of this conference except efficient/inefficient QB play with accompanying bad passes for INTs/incompletions. Other aspects of the team, for each team, are a wash.  So much parity, seems anyone can go 10-2 or 6-6 just based on 3-5 QB plays a game. 

Edited by NowThis