How can you shoot women and children?

Macanudo

If your killer instincts are not clean and strong, you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead Marines. And then you will be in a world of shit. Because Marines are not allowed to die without permission! Do you maggots understand?

Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

I wanted to see exotic Vietnam, the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!

Who said that? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT????  Who's the slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just SIGNED HIS OWN DEATH WARRANT?  Nobody huh?  The fairy fucking godmother said it!  Outfuckingstanding! I will PT you all until you fucking DIE!!!  I will PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!!!!!

• Like 2

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

• Like 1

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I’m going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Pvt. Pyle, EVEN IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

Private Pyle has dishonored himself and dishonored the platoon.  I have tried to help him, but I have failed.  I have failed because you have not helped me.  You people have not given Private Pyle the proper motivation.  So, from now on whenever Private Pyle fucks up, I will not punish him.  I will punish all of you, and the way I see it, you ladies owe me for one jelly doughnut.  Now, get on your faces.