Saturday Football Smorgasbord

Underdog

1 minute ago, mdleast said:

Will have to take your word on it as I’m part of the supermajority of the nation that doesn’t get the Pac-12 Network.

My bonus post of even less substance is that I always appreciate Cal’s sharp unis and helmets.

I'm watching on Sling TV.  

I'm watching on Sling TV.  

Ah. DirecTV here. I think I get everything I need BUT the Pac-12 Network. I’ve actually (briefly) considered trying to find some solution like that to see it but end up deciding I can’t justify the additional cost for only a handful of games each season.

However, I then keep reconsidering it while I’m missing those handful of games...

Just now, mdleast said:

Ah. DirecTV here. I think I get everything I need BUT the Pac-12 Network. I’ve actually (briefly) considered trying to find some solution like that to see it but end up deciding I can’t justify the additional cost for only a handful of games each season.

However, I then keep reconsidering it while I’m missing those handful of games...

If you have a firestick, you can upload an app called mobdro that has PACN installed for free...

1 minute ago, mdleast said:

I have DTV for LHN but pick up P-12 for football season.  This year I may keep it for NCAA BB

12 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Fairyland's only real disaster was the Temple loss.  They were never gonna beat the Wovlerines or survive the Iowa City Pink Locker Room Gauntlet.

With that said we still had no business losing to them once let alone twice.

I was at that game, and while it was a disaster for Maryland, Temple was no patsy. They were 0-3 coming into that game, and now they're 5-3.  Temple has generally fielded decent football teams, and this year is no exception. They have a gauntlet in UCF, Houston, and  South Florida coming up now, but they play Connecticut in their last game and will  make a bowl.

Anyway, our schedule looks a lot better next year because Maryland isn't on it. They own our asses in September.

Edited by phdhorn

8 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

DqiaMXHX0AIh220.jpg

Well, you know FSU fans are a literary bunch.  He's reading something by Gillian Flynn.  Possibly:

Dark Places is a mystery novel by Gillian Flynn published in 2009. The novel deals with class issues in rural America, intense poverty and the Satanic cult hysteria that swept the United States in the 1980s.