Official Surly - Texas at OK State Game Thread

Vertigo

Just now, F250 said:

Credit to OSU for playing balls to the wall. The energy they came out with in the first was 10x what we showed up with.

Pokes came out like they were about to score their first piece of pussy. We acted like we were about to rub one out in the shower.

We are not playing like Fuck Lions.

That

5 minutes ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

I can't remember a play all year where we have a receiver all alone down the field. OU, Tech, WV, UH...they have 3 or 4 a game it seems like. Our plays are always contested. 

Yep.  I made this point a couple of games back.  All our catches seem to have such a high degree of difficulty in traffic with lb or safety help.  I turn on almost every other game and receivers are running free all over the field.  I don't get it.

• Like 1

Just now, Knoxtnhorn said:

Yep.  I made this point a couple of games back.  All our catches seem to have such a high degree of difficulty in traffic with lb or safety help.  I turn on almost every other game and receivers are running free all over the field.  I don't get it.

We have to bring corners and safeties to get any pass rush. Our opponents can get pressure with 3 or 4 linemen. 

• Like 3

Just now, Penche Gringo said:

At least we are back to the team you rush the field when you beat them level. 

I'd laugh my ass off if that happened. Fuck these okies and their gift-wrapped win courtesy of the Big 12's finest

Emmitt Smith was better than Barry Sanders

Just now, ApocalyseTexas said:

A big part of this shit show sets squarely on the shoulders of the three suspended players.  They are out there with no focus and look like a pile of dog shit.  They should be the leaders 

This has some truth to it. LJH was dropping catchable balls and committing dumb errors. Boyd too.

1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

We have to bring corners and safeties to get any pass rush. Our opponents can get pressure with 3 or 4 linemen. 

Be nice if we could get some fast twitch guys that can bring pressure as an edge rusher, haven't really had that since Kindle. Jeffcoat was good at that position but he often won on technique and not pure speed.