You fucked up...

Macanudo

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Do you think it will work?

It's gotta work better than the truth.

My god, imagine trying to release this movie today. I mean, one of the main characters had an internal struggle over whether or not to rape an underage girl. 

The negroes took our dates!  The negroes took our dates!

Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests—we did.  But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick perverted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg: isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do what you you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

• Like 1

It feels so good to be back here at the Dexter Lake Club. We gonna do a little number for you called "Shama Lama Ding Dong"......so hit it!

Greg Honey......is it supposed to be this soft?

Some of the Omegas did a little dance on my face

Who was it?

Oh it was Greggie, Dougie, and some of the rest of the Hitler Youth. 

Was that really it?   I used to think that must be it because the college name.   But I swear when it reruns on cable, it sounds like Bavarian.  

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Kent, Lonnie, I'd like you to meet Mohamet, Jagdish, Sidney, and uh, Clayton.

Uh, we’ve already met 

super!  Then you have lots to talk about...huh?   Yeah!