Upside down Longhorn

tonedeaf

I was watching a little of the ou-KSU game Saturday and I noticed that the padded part of the goal post had the ou logo, and right above it there was the upside down Longhorn.  First time I had ever noticed that. Any one ever seen that before?  I just thought it was bush league.  Also maybe this will get your mind off the osu loss and focus on something we can all agree on.....ou sucks.

It's slightly worse than allowing a child molester to coach young men and about as bad as looking the other way when you learn of player sexual assaults.  Or maybe vice versa.  It's absolutely one of the worst things a college athletic department can allow

The NCAA should look into sanctions

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry.  My bad.  Went back and looked and it is not the upside down longhorn.  However, my cousin-in-law was at the game (ou fan) and I text him to ask him about it and he said it was.  But he is older than me so his eyesight is not good either.  Once again....sorry.

Sorry.  My bad.  Went back and looked and it is not the upside down longhorn.  However, my cousin-in-law was at the game (ou fan) and I text him to ask him about it and he said it was.  But he is older than me so his eyesight is not good either.  Once again....sorry.
Whatever, Magoo.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

The hilarious part is when players/fans from some other team in the Big12 do the Horns down after something good happens for them when they're not actually playing us

Glad to know we're all up in your head space that much. 

I've always found it comical as hell. Especially when neither of the two teams playing are in the B12.

I'll give OU a pass. It's the only signal they know.

I can imagine the confusion of casual fans, sitting in sports bars across the country trying to figure out why both teams keep doing the horns down. 

It's even funnier when you think about how obsessed some schools are wirh the horns down every chance they get on tv. I wonder how many eyes they have sent our way wanting to see what obsession is all about.

Hell they may have even increased our fan base. For the causual fan, this year would be awesome to follow. We have played some wild games all year long. 

For the Longhorn faithful, this year has reduced many expiration dates a few years.