Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’ll stop telling the truth about the left when you stop lying about me. 

Hit the happy hour early I see. 

Hugo has the most rep on surly.  By far.  Batshit crazy hugo.  This board is as big of a circle jerk as Texags politics.  Both dominated by foaming at the mouth lunatics.  

Hey but it beats paying 10 large to watch rats fuck. Just my opinion though. You got any pics on your phone you can upload of that? 

Actually, nevermind. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Look at all these right wingers

UShomicideraterace.png

putting aside the utter stupidity of the term "liberal demographics" and whatever the fuck that means, your grasp of statistics and the difference between rate as a percentage of population and absolute value are stunning.  the notion that you think this chart supports the notion that "most violence is committed by liberal demographics" likely explains why you can't seem to ever make partner...

Edited by sidis
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Like we all are. 

Nah I’m just chilling in my river oaks home looking at some comps to sell my highland park second home so I can buy some property in Pemberton heights to hang during the fall for football season. Also looking at La Jolla in San Diego during the summertime.

May even go for Coronado island but 2.5 million for a third vacation home is a little much. 

Just livin the dream. 

58 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Say what you want about the guy, that is one ambitious list. 

Guy did not lack self confidence 

His gun collection, while impressive to most, was around 1/4th of what I’d expect him to have based on the documents.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Totally normal.

A Coast Guard Officer Was Just Found Plotting to Murder Democrats and Media Personalities 'On a Scale Rarely Seen'

The "domestic terrorist" had 15 guns and 1,000 rounds of ammunition.

In Baltimore this week, the FBI detained a Coast Guard lieutenant named Christopher Hasson on some fairly ordinary drugs and weapons charges. On Wednesday, however, as detailed on the electric Twitter machine by Seamus Hughes of George Washington University's Program on Extremism, the feds then filed to keep Hasson locked up, and their filing in support of that motion argued that Hasson was anything but an ordinary defendant. Hasson, it said, "intended to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."

Further, the feds did something they rarely do. They flat-out called Hasson a "domestic terrorist" who was "bent on committing acts dangerous to human life and intended to affect governmental conduct."

According to WMAR-TV, federal agents found 15 firearms and 1,000 rounds of ammunition in Hasson's apartment. Moreover, investigators found deleted e-mails in which Hasson allegedly mused about a "two-pronged attack" consisting of a bioterror assault followed by a sniper attack, and also ones in which he bragged about being a white nationalist. He also allegedly was an enthusiastic fan of Anders Brevik, the white nationalist who murdered 77 people during a 2011 crime spree in Norway.

According to the documents, Hasson corresponded with other neo-Nazi leaders and, at one point, appealed to whatever world exists in his head:

"Please send me your violence that I may unleash it onto their heads. Guide my hate to make a lasting impression on this world.”

And, most ominous of all, according to the documents filed with the court, Hasson apparently was putting together a hit list of prominent political figures and media stars, including apparent references to Speaker Nancy Pelosi; Congresswomen Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar; Congressman Beto O'Rourke; Senators Richard Blumenthal, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand, Elizabeth Warren, Tim Kaine, Chuck Schumer, and Cory Booker; MSNBC's Joe Scarborough, Ari Melber, and Chris Hayes; CNN's Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, and Van Jones. Here's the whole thread from Hughes's account.

Hasson also was planning for other contingencies. From the Washington Post:

3a4841ff9fa52170d6671b56391e01ef.jpg
b5fa344e3fb0b6637e18b537b5a49752.jpg

So I guess what I'm saying is that this really may not have been the best day for the president* to be calling media outlets enemies of the people. After all, there are some people out there who still take him seriously.

14 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

So I guess what I'm saying is that this really may not have been the best day for the president* to be calling media outlets enemies of the people. After all, there are some people out there who still take him seriously.

The opposite could be argued from Trump’s POV.  Trump’s tactics are terrorism.  He wants to bend the media to his will through intimidation and he clearly has no problem inspiring violence to achieve that aim as long as he can never be held accountable.

So for Trump, it’s reassuring he still has people out there that take him seriously.

This is basic dictator shit 101. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

Most violence is committed by liberal demographics 

Go start a thread about crime and demographic trends. This one is reserved for politically inspired violence, particularly by right-wing extremists. If you can't take that topic seriously and see that political violence appears to be on the rise (seemingly led by radically conservative groups and their loner followers such as this CG fuckhead), there is something gravely wrong with your brain and worldview.

Stop trolling. It's not a fucking game.

• Like 5

Go start a thread about crime and demographic trends. This one is reserved for politically inspired violence, particularly by right-wing extremists. If you can't take that topic seriously and see that political violence appears to be on the rise (seemingly led by radically conservative groups and their loner followers such as this CG fuckhead), there is something gravely wrong with your brain and worldview.
Stop trolling. It's not a fucking game.

Don’t you remember when the left leaning army of the 12 monkeys unleashed a biological weapon that killed billions creating a dystopian world?

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Uhh oh, there's gonna need to be a left wing violence thread after the Empire stars attack. I guess beating up your own team members counts as violence...

You're not going to be successful in deflecting attention from yet another example of a far right-winger white nationalist plotting political violence. Unless you agree with his extremist views, I don't see why you'd want to defend or draw attention away from it.

Just now, bolverk said:

You're not going to be successful in deflecting attention from yet another example of a far right-winger white nationalist plotting political violence. Unless you agree with his extremist views, I don't see why you'd want to defend or draw attention away from it.

I'm not defending anyone for unprovoked violence It was just Surly sarcasm.

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

it's onboard.  it's what he does. 

*cue geico music*

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I'm not defending anyone for unprovoked violence It was just Surly sarcasm.

If he were on my "team," I'd make it immediately and abundantly clear that I denounce him before making any other comment. I certainly wouldn't be trying to make sarcastic false equivalencies that make me seem like a blindly fanatical partisan.

But you do you. 

• Like 2