Urban Liar's tOSU vs Maryland

LTtxfan

Just now, immortal13 said:

There is no way I would bet on that game

tOSU will by far be the best offense Michigan has faced this year. Add in the fact the Michigan is kind of weak on O, and their mental block against Ohio State, and that the game is in Columbus, I don't see Michigan winning. 

I echo what someone else posted earlier. If Harbaugh doesn't win next week he should be fired. If he can't beat them this year he never will. 

24 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Shouldnt that PI be half the distance?

nope:

No distance penalty, including tries from on or inside the three-yard line, shall exceed half the distance from the enforcement spot to the offending team’s goal line [

Exceptions: (1) Defensive pass interference on scrimmage downs, other than the try (Rules 7-3-8 and 10-2-5-b); and (2) On the try, defensive pass interference when the ball is snapped from outside the three-yard line].

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George Clooney said:

Michigan's defense is going to do bad things to Haskins next week.

Transitive property does not apply. Urb’s Goons turned it over 3 times today. Without that they win going away. Not saying it couldn’t happen, only that what happened today has no bearing on Michigan.

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

There is no way I would bet on that game

I’ll bet it if the number is right. Let us first see what Vegas thinks. If they give me OSU AND points with the game in Columbus. I’m inclined to take that bet. Probably because I feel strongly that OSU can win outright.

8 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

Transitive property does not apply. Urb’s Goons turned it over 3 times today. Without that they win going away. Not saying it couldn’t happen, only that what happened today has no bearing on Michigan.

Right, I'm just saying that Ohio St will not go the playoff because they'll lose to a better team next week. Look at what Michigan's defense has done to the QBs they've faced all year long.

next week depends on how much jack "ball lifter" smith tweets at Tom Herman

coincidence that ball lifter went after Tom before the Maryland game and then tosu before their Maryland game.......maybe Maryland sent zack a "care package" of coke and dildos because they saw the results from the first game of the season

knowing harbaugh he will probably fuck it all up ask zack to have a sleep over where they can wear chinos and cuddle

I don't see Michigan winning. 

I echo what someone else posted earlier. If Harbaugh doesn't win next week he should be fired. If he can't beat them this year he never will. 

Teams should always fire coaches who are ranked in the top 4 in the CFB playoff rankings with one week left in the season.

Ok, educate me on this, because I can root for tOSU well before ou.

O$U employs a rape enabling, murder enabling, domestic violence enabling coach.

OUsux and is your rival, and bob stoops loves bags of dicks but neither he nor Lincoln are in the same realm of dirtbaginess as Uncle Urbs

O$U employs a rape enabling, murder enabling, domestic violence enabling coach.

OUsux and is your rival, and bob stoops loves bags of dicks but neither he nor Lincoln are in the same realm of dirtbaginess as Uncle Urbs
But pretty damn close to the same realm, think about it..

I'm saying blowU wins the saintly award by a cunt hair, no more, no less.

41 minutes ago, Juicy said:

There are teams that no respectable man should ever root for, pedo, rapelor and tO$U

Even OUsux and aggy don’t cross those lines.

I could have dementia and I would not root for Aggy or OU sucks to win a pissing contest with ISIS.

Also Fuck tO$U and michigan.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

tOSU is massively overrated. A competent team would buttfuck Maryland, hence their 5-5 record

They're a hot mess, but they're not overrated. Somehow they're 10-1 despite being a hot mess so how much lower should they really be ranked? Nobody nationally is really talking about them as a serious contender either.

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

tOSU will by far be the best offense Michigan has faced this year. Add in the fact the Michigan is kind of weak on O, and their mental block against Ohio State, and that the game is in Columbus, I don't see Michigan winning. 

The team that rushes for the most yards and is toughest almost always wins the OSU-Michigan game. This year, there's nothing to suggest that OSU will be that team. Add in OSU's utter lack of overall on-field discipline or defensive cohesion this year and the fact that UM actually has a competent OL and decent QB for the first time in a long time, and there's little to suggest that OSU will win. That said, home field, the Harbaugh choke factor, and UM demons from past ass-whippings may make it more interesting than it should be. I'd put it at 50/50 that Haskins is physically able to finish the game. I agree that if OSU does win, that Harbaugh will never get it done, at least not when it really matters.

Most OSU fans expect significant staff shakeup, mostly on the defensive side of the ball, after this season.

Edited by Aesculus Glabra