Official Surly - Texas vs Iowa State Game Thread

Vertigo

1 minute ago, HRSchenker said:

Chris Del Conte just called out this motherfucker on Twitter. What I hated more than anything was the entitled senior who wanted to get a better seat yet didn't give a fuck about the game on the field. Now that psycho fans like myself get a real shot at good seats, this bitch has a problem with that.

get that shit outta the game thread

1 minute ago, HRSchenker said:

Chris Del Conte just called out this motherfucker on Twitter. What I hated more than anything was the entitled senior who wanted to get a better seat yet didn't give a fuck about the game on the field. Now that psycho fans like myself get a real shot at good seats, this bitch has a problem with that.

AHAHAHA PUSSIES WHO CANT SHOW UP FOR A FUCKING GAME HAVE TO STAY OUTSIDE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't get it. What happened? If you don't show up early enough you can't get your seat now as a student?

Just now, Horny04 said:
2 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

I don't get it. What happened? If you don't show up early enough you can't get your seat now as a student?

First come, first serve. No more reserved seats.

• Like 1

Just now, Horny04 said:

Come early. Stay late. Be loud!

Just now, Horny04 said:

Read more  

First come first served now. It’s senior night against a ranked team. Get there early if you want a seat. 

3 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

that guy is dating his sister

I'm normally against calling out college kids on twitter but he sounds like a real bitch.