MNF: Chiefs @ Rams

spystud13

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Fucking this. 

Ray Charles saw that as a pass. 

The refs are not always in the right spot. They do not have tV camera views during the play. It is better to let it play out, then correct it if need be. Which they did. If it had been a fumble and they blew it dead, they took points off the board.

5 minutes ago, bamachine said:

The refs are not always in the right spot. They do not have tV camera views during the play. It is better to let it play out, then correct it if need be. Which they did. If it had been a fumble and they blew it dead, they took points off the board.

Good points but it wasn’t close, like at all. 

6 minutes ago, bamachine said:

They watch the QB more than any other player on the field.

Give me a fucking break. These refs have sucked ass all night.  

1 minute ago, slorch said:

They watch the QB more than any other player on the field.

Give me a fucking break. These refs have sucked ass all night.  

I am not saying they have been great or anything, just saying that not blowing it dead was the right thing to do, if there is any question. When a QB is surrounded by the pcket collapsing, kinda tough to see everything unless you are 10 feet tall.

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

I’d love to see the Chiefs, Saints and Rams have a round-robin to determine the NFL championship this year. These 3 teams are so far superior than the rest of the NFL. Fuck you Bill O’Brien and your shitty offense.

Pats would deserve to be in because of the W over KC, and just because they're the Pats.