Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Why aren’t Ukrainian agent’s blowing stuff up in Moscow on a daily basis? Not terror attacks against civilians per se, but government shrines and property, etc…

Yeah, I wonder the same. We’ve seen that our power grid can be taken down by a few dudes with rifles. Why don’t they do the same in Moscow? Wait until it’s -10 out, then take out their grid. Freeze Russians to death. That’s the game Russia decided to play, so…play it.
  • Hook 'Em 4

Zaporozhye region: "Under #ГуляйПоле many guys who serve in Chechnya in Kalinovskaya died, no one cares, the bodies are not taken away and not everyone is on the video. Let them hear us, many remained lying in the Kherson region on the other side during the retreat"

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, MillerEP said:

If you catch them, the Geneva Convention says you can line ‘em up against the wall after a summary trial and execute them.

Remember, during the Battle of the Bulge the Germans had American English speaking soldiers wear American uniforms to infiltrate the American lines to sow confusion, change road signs and guard crossroads.   Fuckers did not know the correct World Series information, got captured, and soon thereafter got put against the wall and shot. The trial of their famous commander Otto Skorzeny at Nuremberg confirmed you could use the other side ‘s uniforms for access via deception, just so long as you changed out of them before you engaged in actual combat.   

Tl;dr    Ok to shoot them

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

“When they attack Kharkiv and Kyiv?” Umm, fellas….you already did that. Your great prize ended up being both cities remaining relatively intact and in Ukrainian hands, with tens of thousands of Russian corpses in the field.
Please, continue to repeat that victory.
It’s getting quite difficult to argue against the complete extermination of the Russian state. It is a genocidal bullying state that does not value life and never has (remember, they were just FINE with the Nazis, so long as they had each other’s back).
And yes, Russia should be expelled from the UN Security Council. It was not on it in the first place, and sure as shit doesn’t belong there.
Finally, I love that Putin is having to put up air defenses in Moscow. I hope that his intel is informing him that Ukraine is developing homegrown missiles that can strike that far. Here’s hoping that the residents of Moscow, who support a genocidal war of extermination against Ukraine, begin to taste their own medicine. Russia set the rules: it’s total war. Time for Russians, who think this war is so great, to start dying in their homes, on their streets. Cast evil into the universe? It will come home to roost. Enjoy. Want it to end? It’s amazingly easy: withdraw from Ukraine and stop attacking it.

Exactly. Just go home Ivan. Back to your shit hole.

So where is Putin going to find the additional 500,000 to be mobilized? Please let it be from the major cities and not the hinterland. Send your precious Muscovites and ballerinas. Why not the Red Army band? They can lead the way with flags flying high, right into the Bradleys and Challengers. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Hell yeah! Hope we show them something other than Fort Sill and Oklahoma though! 

(I know it is where we train on these systems, just messing around, but not really.) 

And Vlad will rail against the US for escalating.  And he can get right fucked.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I love that Putin is having to put up air defenses in Moscow. I hope that his intel is informing him that Ukraine is developing homegrown missiles that can strike that far.

It's pretty interesting, because they need those missiles to protect their own military deployments/bases in and near Ukraine, and if it's S-300s, those are also some of the same missiles they are using against ground targets in Ukraine.

27 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Hell yeah! Hope we show them something other than Fort Sill and Oklahoma though! 

(I know it is where we train on these systems, just messing around, but not really.) 

Oklahoma?  Haven't they suffered enough?!

Seriously though, I hope then find a warm welcome.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Of note: he has to pick a woman to replace her because he's committed to an equal number of men and women in his cabinet

There's talk of him shuffling his cabinet and putting a man in charge from one of the other ministries. A specific name was floated but I can't recall it right now. That's only one of the possibilities being floated. 

It's still a dumb policy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Better Fort Sill in the winter than in the summer.

More people are speaking out (and will probably lose whatever pensions they had).

The guy talks about everything going up 40 to 50% and older people can’t buy food or medicines. Importantly he says this happened over the last month or so. Hopefully this is the economic fallout that has long been forecast and is now the new norm in Russia. Everyone here was losing their minds over  inflation and how it affected Social Security. Our seniors of course got an 8.7% increase in their benefits due to inflation. Now imagine that the inflation was 40 or 50% and seniors got no increased benefits. 

One thing about old people is they don’t give two shits about most things. Folks at the end of their lives aren’t as afraid as 20-Somethings starting out with a young family.   This is great to see. You should all be starving without medicine when you have no problem with the genocide of Ukrainian citizens.

• Hook 'Em 4

And this is the drone that you and I bought for the K2 unit, which takes away the weapon of the slain occupier. These bastards didn't reset the connection, so we listened to the secret conversations of the occupiers for another 9 days. And the more conversations there were, the fewer the occupiers became ;))

To have more drones:

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2