Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Has ATACMS entered the chat?  I don't see how a fire on the rail bridge drops those vehicle bridge spans.  Interesting shit, man.

They’d be rubble with an ATACMS strike and not whole span slid off the pylons. Guessing lucky secondary effect of going after the rail bridge.
Claims of people hearing four explosions.

Four fuel cars are on fire.
  • Hook 'Em 2

42 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

The direction the train was traveling is going to be something that gets overlooked in the initial shock of all of this, but if it was in fact traveling in from Russia, the propaganda machine will kick into overdrive.

If you look at the map, where else is it possible to plant explosives on the train outside of Russia itself? It can be argued that maybe it could have happened on Tuzia Island barely into Crimea, but how would that be possible because the train should be moving the entire time and those troops would be trapped afterwards...

43 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Correct. Let’s take out the last rail supply line to Kherson/Crimea is never going to be a false flag.

Kevin Rothrock had a funny comment on it: “Hot take: Prigozhin launched this attack to undermine Shoigu!”

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Dont forget that this bridge was a $4 Billion project and the costs were driven by both the scale the difficulty of building the bridge in this location...

side note: Reading around, some  folks discussing it who have been over the bridge are saying that vehicles only get checked/scanned leaving Crimea for Russia.  Would make the Russians go batshit crazy if the explosives were on a truck and came in from Russia, or hell, even coming in from Crimea (the FSB would go crazy purging anybody associated with the security on the Crimean side) - either way, they will have to pull at least a few hundred troops into additional security.

I’ll play armchair general for a moment: Kherson looks like it could be fairly close to falling soon.  The Ukrainians actually have had to slow down in some areas because their infantry/tanks advanced so far and so fast that they got outside of Ukrainian artillery/anti-air coverage and that stuff has to be moved up.  

Given that they disabled the Kerch Bridge for rail, and partly disabled the road/wheeled traffic, that’s going to do a few things

• Freak civilians out - they will make a run on gas (which is happening), and they will fill up any available roads going up through the Melitopol area (see the way outdated map below).  Ukraine is about to have a shitload of the roads/rails between Melitopol and Mariupol under artillery range, if they don’t already, which will freak the civilians out even more, since military traffic will be prioritized over the Kerch bridge, meaning the civilians will have a hell of a time getting out of Crimea.
  • Will force a lot more military traffic through the Mariupol/Melitopol corridor, which again could open it up to Ukrainian artillery, but at the very least, could cause a lot of bottlenecks, slowing down logistics, which, again, Ukrainian artillery and even special operations might have juicy targets that are slow-going or stopped.

Ir Ukraine thinks they are close to taking Kherson, and not that far off from having a lot more Russian logistics near Melitopol under Ukrainian artillery range, this might be the best time to take the Kerch bridge down.  They can’t do a thunder run into Crimea, but they can sure as hell drive the Russians back into Crimea.

Regardless of what they are doing, they are damned close to isolating Crimea if that bridge is down for any length of time.

_125349583_ukraine_invasion_south_map_2x

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

26 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I have my doubts that AFU used that kind of tactic,

I feel like it was a bomb that had been planted, and not a suicide attack.  Missile strike seems tough against a moving train target and it can’t be coincidence that a bunch of fuel tankers just happened to be going by.  

What does Ukrainian Ministry of Defense say?

sick-burn.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Here’s what the Czech military is saying:

Our engineer: Well, this is what a Vehicle Borne IED looks like at speed. I doubt there was a suicide in the vehicle. From the images it’s not clear, but other images show that nearby there was a rail car with fuel that began to burn. From the videos there are no signs of airborne rockets. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Vatnik social media is exploding calling this a “suicide bombing.” I have my doubts that AFU used that kind of tactic, but it will play into Russian calls to upgrade to an “anti-terrorist” operation as opposed to a special operation.  

The war in Chechnya was an anti-terror operation. 

Just catching up before heading to fair park. Could have been a Dagistani, Chechnyan or other pissed off group of Russians?

• Hook 'Em 2

Fuck yes! Without the Kerch Bridge, logistics are fucked. Every Russian in Crimea might want to start finding a boat ticket. 

I am guessing it was a remote controlled truck filled with explosives. Actually, shit, they could of filled a truck with explosives and the Russian driver had no idea. They just remote detonated when he was near the train. 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 2

The Russian Ministry of Transport says train traffic will resume at 20:00 Moscow time, more updates to come later.

Almost certainly bullshit to keep people from flipping out in Crimea.

https://rg.ru/2022/10/08/mintrans-poezda-po-krymskomu-mostu-pustiat-k-20-chasam-po-moskovskomu-vremeni.html

According to experts, the performance of the section and the organization of the movement of the first trains will be ensured by 20:00 Moscow time," the ministry said. As specified in the Ministry of Transport, an initial assessment of the state of the infrastructure of the railway part of the Crimean bridge has already been carried out. Restoration work is underway now. The Ministry of Transport also noted that the progress of restoration work and the restoration of traffic will be reported additionally.

• Haha 1

The Russian Ministry of Transport says train traffic will resume at 20:00 Moscow time, more updates to come later.
Almost certainly bullshit to keep people from flipping out in Crimea.
https://rg.ru/2022/10/08/mintrans-poezda-po-krymskomu-mostu-pustiat-k-20-chasam-po-moskovskomu-vremeni.html

According to experts, the performance of the section and the organization of the movement of the first trains will be ensured by 20:00 Moscow time," the ministry said. As specified in the Ministry of Transport, an initial assessment of the state of the infrastructure of the railway part of the Crimean bridge has already been carried out. Restoration work is underway now. The Ministry of Transport also noted that the progress of restoration work and the restoration of traffic will be reported additionally.

https://y.yarn.co/1d121c69-854d-4caa-95e9-bf27cab10d33_text.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1