Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

If you slow down the video, there is something moving under the bridge before the explosion. Like a small boat making a wave, To me, it still looks like the explosion came from the truck. But it wouldn’t surprise me if there is a boat, 

Feels like there should have been a big blast crater and lots of debris across the remaining road.  

Speaking of boats, they are propping up something with a boat.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Can we talk about winter real quick?

Its about to get cold as balls there. I’ve read some stuff that due to the temps, fighting will stall. Is that accurate?

It seems to me that if you are fighting an adversary that can’t even supply wool socks to its soldiers, the best time to strike would be while they are freezing to death in the woods.

Is winter not the best time to annihilate RF forces? 

i fully expect to see pictures of frozen russian 'soldiers' 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The odd part about all of this is that we have been talking about this for at least 3 weeks (the fall of Kupyansk and therefore the loss of the Northern line out of Belogord/Valukyi and its implications on the entire logistics of the Ukrainian theater was discussed in length here) and yet now, we are seeing the larger milibloggers hopping onto these concepts. It is truly impressive how far out front this forum consistent is on strategy implications of various actions and the long term impacts of various results.
This is just one more thing that makes me really appreciate the diverse collection of knowledgeable assholes we have here.
You all may be "dicks" or "assholes" in real life, but are all wonderful members of our fucked up little community.

Thanks for the hard work!
Agreed, thanks to all the posters doing real work here!

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Lost in the shuffle, Ukraine apparently hit some rail areas in the Donetsk area.  Some supply areas and possibly a station or two.

And people are betting that the capacity is less, given that if it was more, Russia would be bragging

• Hook 'Em 4

That was one hell of an explosion on the Kerch bridge. UKR certainly didn’t fuck around on that operation.

Also - LOL at the “test train” being sent over the rail bridge while 10+ dudes stand on the damaged section. I guess if it failed the test, they would have gotten the privilege of taking a swim in the Sea of Azov. Russians really are some dumb motherfuckers.