Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

8 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Shrapnel is a bitch. You can be 5 feet behind someone hitting a mine and not take a hit. Other times one person hits one and a squad is gone. What is interesting is the Russian troops have no idea about dispersal of force. Tells me their comms suck. Good. Fuck them.

These dropped drone munitions remind me a lot of mines. Ya never know. 

Looks like they were carrying someone that was injured.  No excuse for the rest of them though.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Kwix said:

Looks like they were carrying someone that was injured.  No excuse for the rest of them though.

Yes, so when you evacuate someone everyone else moves into a perimeter. This is simple shit. Guard the team moving the wounded. Don't run to Sergei and Yuri and ask for instructions. I could run my team with hand signs. That takes training. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Yes, so when you evacuate someone everyone else moves into a perimeter. This is simple shit. Guard the team moving the wounded. Don't run to Sergei and Yuri and ask for instructions. I could run my team with hand signs. That takes training. 

Unfortunately, the Russians will probably learn from their mistakes......

Oh wait.....

• Haha 4

It's also possible some of those guys at the front of the line carrying the stretcher hit the deck from the blast. Video cuts off before you see if they get up or not. The guy from the stretcher and a couple of the stretcher bearers look like they're doing some self-assessment to see if they're bleeding or not. The four guys bringing up the rear collapse almost immediately and are writhing around. They probably got fragged. Guys up front might have just gotten knocked over. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

you always need a bigger bomb 

The first video of that drone bomb attack from a page or so back briefly showed a much bigger explosion/dust cloud in the last second of video. I wonder if they dropped on them again or hit they with a different weapon.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

I’m not with Podolyak on this one. Memorial is a deeply respected organization full of brave people with tremendous integrity. They have consistently walked the walk in criticizing Putin’s wars and for that got shut down after being declared “a foreign agent.”

Our only hope out of this after Putin’s fall depends on good people showing Russia a different, better way to be Russian. Memorial is that. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

Backfires

Old strategic supersonic bomber

A fascinating and cool aircraft. Originally developed as anti-shipping strike bomber. They all had their air to air refueling probes removed to comply with strategic weapons reduction treaties as without it, it is not an intercontinental bomber. 

Anyway, it’s a missile sled. Goes up, sorties outside of Ukrainian air defense range, fires cruise missiles and flies back. The fact we don’t see more of this is an indicator of a lack of cruise missiles (possibly also paranoia as they’d want them in the case of a NATO war). 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

In the village of Lyubimivka in the Kherson region, the occupiers lived in a stall with pigs... Russians ate and slept with pigs, stolen washing machines were found among the things. Highly spiritual people, you can't say anything. Information from

@ServiceSsu

#StratCom_UA

• Hook 'Em 2