SEC Championship Game

Gatorubet

Just now, Hamttx said:

I agree Vic, but I believe that as the ball was already in the end zone the criteria for what is or is not possession comes into play. And having possession usually requires holding on to the ball just as it would in the same way a completion is defined. Whether the football move bullshit comes into the equation. With the Georgia player punching it out so quickly one could argue that the Bama player never had possession. I of course could be wrong.

Mond's knee says your wrong

1 minute ago, Hamttx said:

I agree Vic, but I believe that as the ball was already in the end zone the criteria for what is or is not possession comes into play. And having possession usually requires holding on to the ball just as it would in the same way a completion is defined. Whether the football move bullshit comes into the equation. With the Georgia player punching it out so quickly one could argue that the Bama player never had possession. I of course could be wrong.

damn, he grabbed the ball and held it up for the refs to see

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

why does Ewok want to play baseball? He's going to get murdered by MLB pitching. Why not be a top 10 NFL pick? Is Ewok dumb?

Would be interesting, given that the NFL drafts a lot on projections, because Kyler is all stats and performance and no projection.

And the money and lack of injury potential, as Txbroadcaster said.

Edited by TwiceHorn