Camping World Bowl - WV vs Syracuse

WBT

49 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Fuck that conference shit. Go Dino.

I'm good with 'Cuse winning, for a couple of reasons. 1) Dino has a good chance to start challenging Clemson sooner rather than later and I'm a fan of chaos. 2) The Orange and the Mountaineers have a long history and I don't have a favorite between the two when they play one another.

holgarson sucks he is coaching to lose

he was stupid or punting on the 4th and 2 early in the game and he was stupid for easing his QB into the game back when his defense was playing with passion and winning at the line

he has nothing to lose and he coaches the game like a pussy

he will be fired by WVU next year then UH or some other shitty team can pick his dumb ass up

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I'm good with 'Cuse winning, for a couple of reasons. 1) Dino has a good chance to start challenging Clemson sooner rather than later and I'm a fan of chaos. 2) The Orange and the Mountaineers have a long history and I don't have a favorite between the two when they play one another.

I repped your post but don’t get the history of the teams. 

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I repped your post but don’t get the history of the teams. 

They played each other every year for about 60 years. Just like with Pitt and VaTech, there's a lot of hate. I like hate. 

Things have been pretty lovey dovey with WVU fans and the rest of the BXII so far but I expect at some point that will change. They have a nasty history with their old rivals and I think they liked it that way and will welcome a chance to embrace that hate again. I know I would.

edited to add: I just don't know who will be the object of their hate. I think that if they were honest they'd consider themselves and their football tradition to be the near equal of UT or OU. 

Edited by El Diablo

1 minute ago, El Diablo said:

They played each other every year for about 60 years. Just like with Pitt and VaTech, there's a lot of hate. I like hate. 

Things have been pretty lovey dovey with WVU fans and the rest of the BXII so far but I expect at some point that will change. They have a nasty history with their old rivals and I think they liked it that way and will welcome a chance to embrace that hate again. I know I would.

So then just straight up assholes? Ok then! 

• Like 1

funny all the penis leachers that claim Tech wanted holgarson because he runs the shitty offense that everyone has figured out.....good thing for Tech that Kubbie H did not listen to those fucking idiots or Tech would be looking at another Kliff just way over paid (well Kliff was WAY over paid too)

Edited by ButtFumble

2 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I edited my post after you replied but yeah, ask any 'eers fan about Pitt or vice versa. They regularly chucked stuff at each other - batteries, beer bottles, wives, whatever.

Well fuck them then!

Edited by Nicole44
I will still root conference tho bc I’m an asshole

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Well fuck them then!

They're coal miners. They hate Pitt because Pittsburgh are the mine owners. Va Tech is uppity folks too. Same for ...well fuck, just about everybody else. I think that for the most part they respect Texas because of the rugged frontier image that is associated. Just my thoughts and I don't know when or what will precipitate it but if they ever decide somebody in the BXII is uppity? Oh, it's going to be on like Donkey Kong.

9 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

They're coal miners. They hate Pitt because Pittsburgh are the mine owners. Va Tech is uppity folks too. Same for ...well fuck, just about everybody else. I think that for the most part they respect Texas because of the rugged frontier image that is associated. Just my thoughts and I don't know when or what will precipitate it but if they ever decide somebody in the BXII is uppity? Oh, it's going to be on like Donkey Kong.

Yeah I can tell how much they respect Texas, throwing horns down almost as much as Oklahoma does, Lulz......wvu fucking sucks, only Maryland can throw batteries better. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Huh? They are mountain aggy. Aggy hates Texas because they are the ranch hands and we are the ranch owners. Same shit.