Camping World Bowl - WV vs Syracuse

WBT

49 minutes ago, Longhornmaniac8 said:

I actually really like the PxP guy. Unlike, seemingly most other announcers, he actually seems to know what's going on. All of his calls where he's "speculated" were right, which is uncharacteristic of announcers these days.

I believe one of them is Rod Gilmore. Which means at some point he will find a way to remind us of the “The Play” where he will lose his shit telling us of the clip that wasn’t called against Cal, thus causing Stanford to lose the game some 25 years ago. He hasn’t been able to let that one go.

16 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

I believe one of them is Rod Gilmore. Which means at some point he will find a way to remind us of the “The Play” where he will lose his shit telling us of the clip that wasn’t called against Cal, thus causing Stanford to lose the game some 25 years ago. He hasn’t been able to let that one go.

Fuck Rod Gilmore. Dude is Brando-level insufferable every time he calls a Texas game. 

So, after many days/nights of “Bowl Games”, how many quality games so far? I can’t/don’t member.

What is the TD/INT or YPC ratio for the amount of games so far? Seems out of whack (could be just the last few days, confirmation bias) so far.

Next and more important question, what are you drinking and how much? Me, Blanton’s, and with the football, family and food, way too much it seems...

Deep thoughts: Will the new transfer rules accelerate/exacerbate the level of play we are seeing to the downside? Or help consolidate talent to the blue bloods?

I’m gonna hang up and drink.

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I just don’t buy it. I have and yes I’d rather not be...but there is no way they could afford to travel. The fans we are seeing.

I don't know...when your team hasn't had a winning season in 5 years and they're on the verge of a 10-win, I guess you take out that second mortgage. Sounds rather familiar...

10 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

This game is over. 

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Have you not been watching these meaningless bowl games? 

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Unless Grier decided to suit up. It’s over. Backup is average as fuck. They needed to keep it close. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I agree. Just watch. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1