2018 Gator Bowl - NC State vs. TAMU

satyanash

12 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

The obnoxious SEC chants have started 

They are 4-3 in bowls right now (after their favorable matchups) and have some more favorable matchups coming up including #18 MSST vs. unranked Iowa and obviously the UGA game. Alabama is favored by a TD and now gives them 2 bowl wins each season. LSU gets to take on UCF without its QB too, so good chance they can take that one.

9 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Running up the score, classy. Such an unhealthy amount of hatred for these whooping inbred fucksticks.

I would do the same for any senior.  It was a 13 yard run.

Get ready for all the final  record talk if Georgia rolls tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Snacks said:

Just turned this on. Aggy is more physical team in the 10 real minutes I've watched.

you mean the Aggy OL line holds on every passing play?

Seriously, once you notice it is all you can see on every single pass play. It's unreal.

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

So how many starters was NCState missing?

I think their #1 WR and starting MLB.  It's not surprising they looked like shit.  NC State probably isn't very deep.   Aggy still wins it but with guys sitting these bowl games are going to be hard to predict.

They are 4-3 in bowls right now (after their favorable matchups) and have some more favorable matchups coming up including #18 MSST vs. unranked Iowa and obviously the UGA game. Alabama is favored by a TD and now gives them 2 bowl wins each season. LSU gets to take on UCF without its QB too, so good chance they can take that one.

UCF backup is as good as the one what got him nee blowed up.

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Would love to see the list of the mighty SEC’s 56 out of conference games.

I am too lazy and really don’t give too much of a fuck but I am sure it is a death’s row of powerful opponents.

Come on now.  You know these are just dogshit teams scheduled for automatic wins, to allow all the sec teams into bowls against inferior opponents.  All choreographed for the betterment of the conference.

14 hours ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

MSU getting pantsed by Iowa right now.

SEC SEC SEC!!!