Congrats to the better team

So_co

11 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Holy shit what a monumental pussy you are. When you posted it was a 2 score game with 4 min left. Score stop score. When has that ever happened before? 2005. Frome is pretty fucking far from VY but have some self respect and wait till after game. 

Even if UGA had pulled this out, that wouldn't negate the ass whooping that preceded it. 

29 minutes ago, So_co said:

Texas is the better team.  No if's, and's, or but's about it.  They dominated at the LOS all night long.  Ran the ball effectively and stopped the run as well as any team UGA played all year including Bama.  

Hope you guys run through the Big 12 next year and beat the heck out of those Sooners.  I like your team much better.  Physical football is where it's at.  

Thanks pal! Good luck to your team.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, So_co said:

Texas is the better team.  No if's, and's, or but's about it.  They dominated at the LOS all night long.  Ran the ball effectively and stopped the run as well as any team UGA played all year including Bama.  

Hope you guys run through the Big 12 next year and beat the heck out of those Sooners.  I like your team much better.  Physical football is where it's at.  

Good luck next year.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, So_co said:

Good game! Come back anytime and shoot the shit! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Some of you just can't win with grace can you?

There's a lot of people here from different teams, we don't claim them all.  And aggy trolls here a lot, usually a low post count is a clue. 

We don't have a long enough history to really gaf about you other than when you play someone we despise, and you almost never play aggy or pig, so...  but I'll root for you when you do play them or Bama. 

We probably still need another year or 2 to unfuck our depth in the trenches, won't mind meeting again in the playoffs.  

50 minutes ago, So_co said:

Appreciated your substantiative posts the past month. @Teddy as well. Thanks for stopping by.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

There's a lot of people here from different teams, we don't claim them all.  And aggy trolls here a lot, usually a low post count is a clue. 

We don't have a long enough history to really gaf about you other than when you play someone we despise, and you almost never play aggy or pig, so...  but I'll root for you when you do play them or Bama. 

We probably still need another year or 2 to unfuck our depth in the trenches, won't mind meeting again in the playoffs.  

I'm a Texas fan. Some of the replies in the this thread are embarrassing.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, So_co said:

That really is the bottom line. Texas hasn't been this nasty in 10 years. I'm ready to put up the Tom Herman statue right now for bringing the hitting back.

Here's to a rematch next year in the semis.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, So_co said:

Classy man, wish you the best gutting Bama next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, So_co said:

Pull up a chair and stay a while.  You always backed up your opinions with facts and a lot of us enjoyed the discussion and your perspective, even - maybe especially when we disagreed. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sushihorn said:

Pull up a chair and stay a while.  You always backed up your opinions with facts and a lot of us enjoyed the discussion and your perspective, even - maybe especially when we disagreed. 

Right back at ya.  You nailed the analysis on this one.  Worked out just about exactly how you were thinking.  Good luck next year, and hopefully we'll meet up in a playoff / championship some day.

Congratulations on the great win! I'm not an SEC homer, I was pulling for Texas all the way. Maybe UGa should have spent more time getting their mind right to play Texas instead of tweeting about how they should have been in the playoffs. If Georgia were a playoff team, go out and prove it on the field. CFB is better when Texas is back to their winning ways.

10 hours ago, Girdwood said:

Georgia is fucking awful. Fuck the SEC.

10 hours ago, Gardner Barnes said:

This

Y’all fucking suck. Haven’t played shit all year. Your division sucks and you are ridiculously overrated as a result.

When you played decent teams (is bama LSU) you got embarrassed.

Cheat better.

This is the Surly I have grown to love.