If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 hours ago, futureman said:

corby’s at the bottom, dude.  sorry. 

I've commented multiple times how fascinating it is that people can love the station and be on polar opposites when it comes to different personalities.  You happen to be wrong as shit on this one.

Thanks for further fascinating me.

At about what point did the shows abandon the daily call-in segments? Was it gradual over a few years or did everyone pretty much decide to drop them all at once?

I remember riding around in the car with my pops in the mornings/evenings and can distinctly remember call-in conversations being prominent on all shows. Anyway, yada yada, fast forward to early 2010's and I start listening again and they're non-existent, thankfully.

10 minutes ago, threesheets said:

I've commented multiple times how fascinating it is that people can love the station and be on polar opposites when it comes to different personalities.  You happen to be wrong as shit on this one.

Thanks for further fascinating me.

Not fucking with you, just curious.... Who do you think is worse than Corby?  

2 minutes ago, D_Goose said:

At about what point did the shows abandon the daily call-in segments? Was it gradual over a few years or did everyone pretty much decide to drop them all at once?

I remember riding around in the car with my pops in the mornings/evenings and can distinctly remember call-in conversations being prominent on all shows. Anyway, yada yada, fast forward to early 2010's and I start listening again and they're non-existent, thankfully.

I think that was a Kat directive and I'm all for it. I tune in for the hosts, not some jerkoff in Sachse's opinion where he's always trying to work in schtick. It has its place like with the Crow Line, E-Brake or Fantastic Friday Fan Feedback with Gordo but the all caller segments were typically a beating. I remember in the Bruce Gilbert days when hosts would just roll screenless and waste a segment that way. It was a staple of the Rocco Pendola Show. Once the hosts were better with content, the format shifted. 

I’m guessing about the time Paul the Damn Viking hit the scene.

It’ll be disappointing if they don’t record those panels. Plus it seems anti-remember the Time you spent listening to The Ticket philosophy - if you’re at Ticketstock and go to the panel, you miss whatever they are doing on the air. Seems kinda strange. Cool they are doing these topic-specific discussions but still strange.

On 1/25/2019 at 7:04 PM, futureman said:

he was fucking great answering those questions 

And for him to tell fox he will not do anything with FS1 because of skip is greatness.

And bob can be such a one track cunt. Loved how Troy shut that shit down. 

3 hours ago, mdleast said:

Now I really, REALLY want to hear that Rant sideroom roundtable.  Gordo said it is the hardest he's ever laughed.  I like to laugh too...

Same. I thought it was going to be on-air. Maybe the audio will unleak somewhere.