If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I knew George would like Maroon 5 and the others performance at the SB show. Why? Because he actually thinks he is an artist and artists rarely critique other artists.

He likes 90% of all artists they review on big act in town.

* holy shit, just as I was typing this Gorgo says “here is George with the fellow artist defense” lmao that’s exactly what I was typing right before he said it

• Like 1

If you enjoy a nice trainwreck.

I will definitely tune in. Greggo randomly followed me on Twitter years ago so I gave him a follow back. He's interesting to say the least. I'll always have a soft spot for him. Sucks that the drugs took over and ruined his career.

Greggo unfiltered is the best Greggo.

1 hour ago, Mileslong said:

I knew George would like Maroon 5 and the others performance at the SB show. Why? Because he actually thinks he is an artist and artists rarely critique other artists.

* holy shit, just as I was typing this Gorgo says “here is George with the fellow artist defense” lmao that’s exactly what I was typing right before he said it

Thought the EXACT same thing driving in.  

I don't know why people get all worked up over the halftime every year. It's 15 or so minutes of some popular act playing a mashup of their songs and these days having a few cameos. 

Would I have preferred an Atlanta SB to have a reunion of Outkast for it? Of course, but all in all it's the same thing every year whether it's Maroon 5, Gaga, Katy Perry, The Who, Prince, Timberlake, etc. It was fine and did it's job of bringing in non sports fans to watch what was a terribly performed game with a shitload of errors. The halftime was probably the best part of that SB. 

20 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

I don't know why people get all worked up over the halftime every year. It's 15 or so minutes of some popular act playing a mashup of their songs and these days having a few cameos. 

Would I have preferred an Atlanta SB to have a reunion of Outkast for it? Of course, but all in all it's the same thing every year whether it's Maroon 5, Gaga, Katy Perry, The Who, Prince, Timberlake, etc. It was fine and did it's job of bringing in non sports fans to watch what was a terribly performed game with a shitload of errors. The halftime was probably the best part of that SB. 

Did you actually use “The Who” and “Maroon 5” in the same sentence?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gyroprotagonist said:

621390.png

The franchise’s current development path mimics that which would indicate a sale is coming sooner rather than later. Brand new stadium payed for with public money? Check. Stripping down of the payroll in the name of “rebuilding” while also becoming attractive for a potential buyer? Check.

Hard to take that seriously.

On 2/4/2019 at 7:49 AM, Mileslong said:

He's at it again.  Please tell me more about how Greta has their "own sound" George,  you fucking asshat.

• Like 2