If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Corby was shocked to discover abc anchor George snuffaluffagus is a democrat/was part of Clintons crew.

I wouldn’t be shocked to hear him claim to have loved the war room.

He knows what he’s supposed to be familiar with and what his opinion is supposed to be, but is also lazy and not as smart and cool as he thinks he is.

I did find it amusing that the hardline was acting like this was some great interview and how they got Kyler to open up. Shit was painful to listen to him try and answer simple questions. My favorite part was when he got dejected sounding when Mike made the comment about five ten QBs  and mike immediately backtracked to save his feelings. Such a snowflake. That or when he said he was 16 or 17 when he got to A&M,  how do you not know how old you were?

• Like 1

I’ve always just kind of been able to treat some parts of shows like white noise and tune them out.  Seems I’m just tuning out more and more of the white noise lately.  Haven’t really considered boycotting anything.  For lack of a better option, I can still keep it on for background noise.

56 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

I’ve always just kind of been able to treat some parts of shows like white noise and tune them out.  Seems I’m just tuning out more and more of the white noise lately.  Haven’t really considered boycotting anything.  For lack of a better option, I can still keep it on for background noise.

So you would say you heave to, trice up and are milling smartly about the premises....

56 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

If you just want to hear a possible train wreck:

Greggo is on this from 2-4 today.

https://player.fastcast4u.com/wirigd00/?fbclid=IwAR1yj1l_1N94RL5GDpA7EuD0gRaB_DOWx0jn4GHkB6-BzzlwU0A8KejLpMA

Thanks for this. I miss Greggo on the radio. Much better than that douchebag Corby. 

Not sure who is on right now with him, though.

Speaking of former hosts, where is Pete Stein these days? I always enjoyed his work.

Edited by Vic Mackey

If Bradley Cooper "isn't bad" at singing what does that make Jub?

I heard and almost choked, junior asks jub and doocy “as singers, did you think cooper was good? I just have an amateur ear”

And jub immediately starts commenting, with no disclaimer that he is not a pro either. He literally thinks he is a good singer and songwriter. The emperor has no clothes up there, everyone is scared to tell him the truth