If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

4 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

I wanted Mikey to win. Loved watching him fight all these years, and I'm 100 percent indifferent to Spence. Dude brought a great professional jab and controlled the fight. Good on him. 

Too bad that bitch was too poor to afford to watch it though. 

you’re right, I didn’t get the pay per view.  I watched most of it on the jumbotron.  mikey garcia is a little babyback bitch. 

Jabari talk during the Corner was hysterical. 

They hypothesized that Jabari was shot while standing in line for a corn dog. After years and years of smelling them, he’d had enough and escaped his cage to get one. He patiently stood in line with a homemade 5 dollar bill, but some kid cut in line, so Jabari attacked him. Oh my god, I was crying. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I missed the initial joke. What was Jake so worked up about?

You'd probably have to go back to the origin of the "Country Saturday Night" discussion.  Basically people who grew up in Texas had heard of, or listened to country Saturday nights while growing up and will admit to knowing who the big country stars of the 90's and so on are.  Brooks and Dunn, George, Garth Brooks, Reba, ect…

Dan and Bob acted like no one listens to country music at all, and have made fun of Jake ever since, basically turning him into the "country expert" on the show, even though he's the furthest from, despite knowing the big dogs from the 90's. 

Edited by Drew

Just now, Drew said:

You'd probably have to go back to the origin of the "Country Saturday Night" discussion.  Basically people who grew up in Texas had heard of, or listened to country Saturday nights while growing up and will admit to know who the big country stars of the 90's and so on are.  Brooks and Dunn, George, Garth Brooks, Reba, ect…

Dan and Bob acted like no one listens to country music at all, and have made fun of Jake ever since, basically turning him into the "country expert" on the show, even though he's the furthest from, despite knowing the big dogs from the 90's.

Gotcha. I've never heard of "Country Saturday Night."

12 hours ago, Fudbelty said:

The original conversation was a single off hand comment (that Julie actually agreed with) that Jake and crew would have Country Saturday back in the day. Listen to the 90s big dogs while hanging out and what not.

This, and when Jake said he did that Bob and Dan were severely surprised by it. Of course that led to lots of questions, and since Jake gave just the slightest tinge of embarrassment/annoyance, it was like blood in the water. And it's a been a great bit since. 

On March 19, 2019 at 3:13 PM, RPM said:

Before channel 11 became the CBS affiliate they ran syndicated country music shows (Wlburn Brothers, Porter Wagoner, Hee Haw, etc.) on Saturdays from 5 - 10pm. Then rasslin' from Northside Colosseum came on.

Ahh. The good old days.