If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I was somewhat tolerant of sean until I heard him go into martyr-mode about how hard life is today.  gordo was basically saying kids are soft and that older generations just dealt with shit until it got better and sean was all like no gordo you’re wrong, life is so hard and unfair, rent is too high and capitalism is wrong and I’m extremely gay, etc etc.  after that I’ve hated him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I was somewhat tolerant of sean until I heard him go into martyr-mode about how hard life is today.  gordo was basically saying kids are soft and that older generations just dealt with shit until it got better and sean was all like no gordo you’re wrong, life is so hard and unfair, rent is too high and capitalism is wrong and I’m extremely gay, etc etc.  after that I’ve hated him. 

No one better than Gordo on calling out guys on their bullshit and not letting them get away with it. 

Case in point from just today dumb George and the cougar and dumb Junior and the 737. 

4 hours ago, futureman said:

Sounds like Jake.  They’re essentially one in the same.  Like the time Jake claimed his life was more stressful than a member of the mob who had flipped and is always looking over his shoulder for when he’s gonna get whacked.  Yeah, Jake’s life is much harder than that guy’s.  Of course, all the Jake fanbois around here just chose to ignore his millennial entitlement rants.

9 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Sounds like Jake.  They’re essentially one in the same.  Like the time Jake claimed his life was more stressful than a member of the mob who had flipped and is always looking over his shoulder for when he’s gonna get whacked.  Yeah, Jake’s life is much harder than that guy’s.  Of course, all the Jake fanbois around here just chose to ignore his millennial entitlement rants.

Dude, someone parked in front of his driveway. Give him a fucking break. 

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Still can't believe they are tearing down one of the most beautiful ball parks in America. 

As Futureman noted, they are not tearing it down.

I remember going to the old park, which was a converted minor league stadium.  It was ugly, uncomfortable and incredibly hot in the summer.  The Ballpark, on the other hand, is much nicer looking, comfortable — and yet still incredibly hot in the summer.

Though we’ll miss watching the games in the Ballpark, having A/C in August will be nice.

Are those the FOX broadcast trucks? Thanks!
This is delicious. 
This is delicious!

Danny’s comment that he pictures Rhynes and Greggo not paying attention and saying “delicious” because they’re eating ice cream damn near had me in tears.
  • Like 3

Yeah, I'm not a Danny fan but that was perfect. Sad thing is it reminded me just how great Rhynes and Greggo were with their "F it, let's see what happens" style. Their remotes from the Byron Nelson pavilion were legendary. Damn you, Cantaloupe Calves! Why did you let it all slip away?

You can take Greggo out of Wise County, but you can't take Wise County out of Greggo.

• Like 2