If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

Man, noticed Gordo was out and the literally the first thing I heard being discussed was Kyler Murray and the size of his hands and I was out. The Musers sans Gordo is basically replacement-level radio.

yes, but the musers sans jub plus doocy is an upgrade.  doocy and junes and gordo riffing is just about as good as the ticket gets, imo. 

On 2/25/2019 at 9:31 AM, Mileslong said:

I heard and almost choked, junior asks jub and doocy “as singers, did you think cooper was good? I just have an amateur ear”

And jub immediately starts commenting, with no disclaimer that he is not a pro either. He literally thinks he is a good singer and songwriter. The emperor has no clothes up there, everyone is scared to tell him the truth

I think Junes has got to be trolling Jub on that kinda shit.  He’s a little too over the top with it to be serious.  Every time he asks for his musical input, he pours the “you’re a professional musician” shit on pretty thick. I think Jub just isn’t self-aware enough to realize it’s a bit.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

They really hit the breaking news sounder for KMs measurements this morning didn’t they???

I turned on hardline for 15 minutes today for the first time in a week or so and they went to break teasing Kyler talk.   So it was time to turn back to the podcasts.   Do these fucks not realize non-OU fans don't give 2 shits about Kyler and many actively despise him?  Ridiculous.

3 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

It’s this weird catch 22 where the fact that we don’t want to hear about kyler means he’s divisive and polarizing and worth talking about even more.

I don’t mind it that much. Can’t be the biggest bust ever if you don’t go #1.

The thing is he's clearly a relevant sports story.  It's just that Craig and Corby have sucked him off so much for the past year that any time they mention his name I turn the dial.   It's just been too over the top for too long.

7 minutes ago, Skipper said:

The thing is he's clearly a relevant sports story.  It's just that Craig and Corby have sucked him off so much for the past year that any time they mention his name I turn the dial.   It's just been too over the top for too long.

This. And others have joined the suckfest.

Edited by EastTexan

23 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

They really hit the breaking news sounder for KMs measurements this morning didn’t they???

Hate to break it to y’all, but it isn’t just Junes and Snake or even just the Ticket.  ESPN did the same thing during Get Up.  The whole sports world seems to think Kyler is a huge story.  Guess we need to deal with it

5 hours ago, Skipper said:

5 hours ago, EastTexan said:

This. And others have joined the suckfest.

3 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Hate to break it to y’all, but it isn’t just Junes and Snake or even just the Ticket.  ESPN did the same thing during Get Up.  The whole sports world seems to think Kyler is a huge story.  Guess we need to deal with it

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Checking off all the boxes

Just like Tim Tebow/ESPN

7 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Huge. 

3415238.jpg

20 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Well KM was secsecsec, the espn thing is a given.

On March 2, 2019 at 9:31 AM, Surly Bevo said:

He's probably referring to the Midge's aggy days

Yes.

On March 2, 2019 at 9:31 AM, Surly Bevo said:

He's probably referring to the Midge's aggy days

Yes.

On March 2, 2019 at 9:47 AM, Landomatic said:

Oh I’m sure.  But if you have to reach that far to get to ESPN’s SEC bias...then yeah

Sorry about reaching too far dude.

Now I’ve heard it all. Junior commenting that Murray didn’t run 40 because he put on weight and it would slow him down and this jewel is the all timer.

He didn’t run because he might be too fast and they would want to switch him to another position. GTFO