If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

40 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Lmao, corby is so unprepared for the plunked interview it’s embarrassing, the. Of course he asked him about Murray, he says he didn’t really watch him lulz. Then corby follows with the “ can a 5-10 QB make it in the NFL?” In your dreams he’s 5-10 dipshit. I hate this show, listen about twice a week now

Listening on delay... Just heard that. Not just 5'10", but 5'10" 185. Ha!  What a fucking idiot. 

25 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

What are the odds that the team that drafts Kyler is gonna be the subject of next season's "Hard Knocks" on HBO?  and then we get multiple segments about that show each week.  it may happen.

I honestly hope it is. Would love to see that midget strutting around running his mouth then just get decimated against pro players. Plus there's the Hard Knocks curse, bitch.

5 hours ago, futureman said:

y’all need to listen to and support errol spence at 8:15.  he’s gonna end up as the best boxer in the world and he’s homegrown.  it’s a big deal.  

I want to believe you...but all I can see when you type is something about Mike White, and that just ruins all your credibility.

25 minutes ago, Drew said:

I didn't realize 2001-2005 Cowboys with QB's similar to White is "returning to glory".  Must have really loved that one Wild Card loss by Quincy.

just wait, drew.  you just wait.  all of you faithless fucks are gonna feel so fucking stupid when mike white is named all-pro in a couple years.  fucking dumbasses with no vision.  my name is futureman for god’s sake, you should trust me when I tell you the future. 

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Yeah your conversation is so much more interesting. Please, continue. We're all just super enthralled. 

I’m enthralled, too.  mike white’s mechanics and arm talent are as good as anyone in the league.  it’s gonna be quite a thing when his career takes off. 

seriously though it’s gonna be fucking hilarious when it happens.  I’m gonna be hailed as a legendary surly prognosticator.