If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

5 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Corby and Junes can phone in 4 segments a week this fall with weekly Baker and Kyler updates. Mix in a few Barry segments and we’re almost to december dry dock. 

that doesn't even include the OU game/Toby Keith/roadtrip to Norman/Lincoln Riley segments we get in the fall.

the Hardline just had their Kyler Murray segment.  instant tune out.

I've been Team Corby/Hardline forever and it's still my favorite show, but I'm starting to really understand that sentiment, even when the rest of the show is so good.   It's mostly to do with the Baker stuff, but it's gotten unconscionable. 

What's funny is he thinks Kyler is an "OU guy."  Bitch please.  He's a Kyler guy, and he's with whatever works best for him.  As an Allen resident I supported him for a long time, but when he went to OU that was pretty much it.  And now,  jeezus.

Fuck OU.

Edited by threesheets
  • Like 2

Lmao, corby is so unprepared for the plunked interview it’s embarrassing, the. Of course he asked him about Murray, he says he didn’t really watch him lulz. Then corby follows with the “ can a 5-10 QB make it in the NFL?” In your dreams he’s 5-10 dipshit. I hate this show, listen about twice a week now