If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

13 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

Oh. I don’t get it. Also how much do you guys think cj nitkowski gets per season? 

For his Ticket show or for the games?  From the Ticket side when they did the Bob Knight show he was paid I think $40K per season for that.  They had a copy of the contract as some memorabilia at some Ticket event years back and that seems to be what I remember.  So with that as perspective for CJ I would  guess $5 a show?  If a penny more it's a screw job.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

I missed Cirque, what did he say?

He said it was amicable.  No fighting.  They both wanted it.  They're still friends, but it's time to move on.  They started talking about it in November or December.  Just got finalized.  She moved back to California, so he's here in the house in Bishop Arts, single and ready to mingle.

Jake was filling in for Cash.  I wonder how the conversation would have gone if Cash was there since he's losing a sister in law.  I think Cash and his wife and Mike and his wife were super tight.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sparky said:

For his Ticket show or for the games?  From the Ticket side when they did the Bob Knight show he was paid I think $40K per season for that.  They had a copy of the contract as some memorabilia at some Ticket event years back and that seems to be what I remember.  So with that as perspective for CJ I would  guess $5 a show?  If a penny more it's a screw job.

I can't believe the Rangers didn't fire Nitkowski after his racist alt right shit on Twitter last year. 

Oh wait, the Rangers are owned by good 'ol boy oil field rednecks. They probably gave him a raise. 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Fuck You 3