If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

5 hours ago, threesheets said:

Cliff notes please?

Was about 525 yesterday...crosstalk between end of Hardline and start of 2nd round.

Talking about how Arizona lost all their leverage with Rosen. Corby going on and on how it was so stupid that Rosen didn't what was going on for sure, Kyler is 100% football, he will never play baseball, everyone in the world knew he was going first. 

Bob said based on conversations he had it wasn't that cut and dry and there was concern from Arizona he still might play baseball. 

Corby said that was retarded and sturm gets in raised voice and said listen, the kid has never faced adversity, ever, so what happens after a game he throws 4 picks, gets his shoulder separated and the Cardinals fall to 1-4 (paraphrasing)... No one knows what he will do at that point. No one knows how he will handle adversity and it's a real concern. 

Corby tucked tail and hid in the corner. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pops said:

Was about 525 yesterday...crosstalk between end of Hardline and start of 2nd round.

Talking about how Arizona lost all their leverage with Rosen. Corby going on and on how it was so stupid that Rosen didn't what was going on for sure, Kyler is 100% football, he will never play baseball, everyone in the world knew he was going first. 

Bob said based on conversations he had it wasn't that cut and dry and there was concern from Arizona he still might play baseball. 

Corby said that was retarded and sturm gets in raised voice and said listen, the kid has never faced adversity, ever, so what happens after a game he throws 4 picks, gets his shoulder separated and the Cardinals fall to 1-4 (paraphrasing)... No one knows what he will do at that point. No one knows how he will handle adversity and it's a real concern. 

Bob's wrong...because we saw what happened on 10/6/18 and it was full vaginal bleed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pops said:

Is that when Mino played the “Sturminated” drop? Because that was funny AF. 

28 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Man it was great hearing the two all time drops this morning. Bob with his Mia Hamm “can I stick my tongue down your throat” and the one about mikes sister having a smelly box lmao. Mike was not amused.

who was on the board for the sister’s smelly box

I don’t get this. He’s boring milquetoast. Take George and Doocy instead of Ambien.

Yea Craig is Me Excitement. I’m very much looking forward to hearing about how he passed the time on his road trip to play bikes with three other spandex-clad butt buddies by giving regular weather forecast updates and creating an imaginary basketball team that defeated the Warriors in 4 games.

And did it all with Kyler’s cock in his mouth and Lincoln’s cock in his ass.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yea Craig is Me Excitement. I’m very much looking forward to hearing about how he passed the time on his road trip to play bikes with three other spandex-clad butt buddies by giving regular weather forecast updates and creating an imaginary basketball team that defeated the Warriors in 4 games.

And did it all with Kyler’s cock in his mouth and Lincoln’s cock in his ass.

He passed time by looking thru is old ABA card collection.  And reliving "magical" moments of his childhood where he had funny thoughts about Wayman.