If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

14 hours ago, Continental Op said:

Surprised that never came up on IJB.  

It actually did if you paid extremely close attention. Many months ago Jake talked about being hungover at TC's house and grabbing a bottle out of his fridge and not realizing it was a glucose screening test, which is standard pregnancy procedure for the mom

11 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

This Clapton contest and the promotion leading up to it has been such a beating. Combined with Junior promoting his golf tournament coming out of every break for a couple of minutes and they're killing nearly a 1/4 of every segment

Heaven forbid Junior promotes his CHARITY golf tournament that gives money to a good cause. 

• Like 1

It actually did if you paid extremely close attention. Many months ago Jake talked about being hungover at TC's house and grabbing a bottle out of his fridge and not realizing it was a glucose screening test, which is standard pregnancy procedure for the mom
Oh yeah I thought that was some diabetus thing

5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

looks like the Hardline has changed their formatics.

two days in a row now that they've come back at 3:20 instead of 3:30.  looks like it's an opening segment, then commercial break, then Mike's Mind.

I missed WTDS today, but I noticed yesterday they ended it at 3:15 instead of 3:20. We need more WTDS, not less.

1 hour ago, Angry Gorilla said:

What's big about this time of year besides March Madness?  They will be back for NFL Draft, NBA & NHL Playoffs.

Any given year none of the listening base gives two shits about march madness at this point.  Tech being in it has generated a lot of local buzz, but nobody knew that was going to happen when they booked their vacations or whatever.

8 hours ago, bluto said:

Seems weird with this time of yr being so big in sports world and jr, norm, and bob are/have been out 

Don't care. Sports Sturm and Norm will be so chock full of hsos that it will be a barrage for a couple of days. Hearing soccer and travel tales I kinda like too.

Jr can stay gone a little bit longer. That's fine