If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

17 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Isn't that awesome? Farrah freakin' Fawcett was the one who said the words.  BTW here's Weatherly singing the original song. You'll recognize it right away:

They played this first and then told how it was changed up for Gladys. Gave you full credit for the story. 

Edit: there's a Sports Day app and Tunein. It might make a reappearance on the top ten. There's also the UnTicket for a full review of past stuff.

Edited by cactusflinthead

56 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Me thinking about Landomatic's first reaction when he gets in the car and hears a certain someone's voice.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

16 minutes ago, futureman said:

I was coming here  to give a toast to Lando...

Hahaha...guessing Jake’s in for Gordo this morning?  Well, they haven’t filled in for him with any talent all week, so why start now? Thankfully I’m outa town and not listening.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

You’d think he would get it by now that his career isn’t advancing 

he must really love his job because ticker guys don’t make much.  his personality is god awful but he has a decent radio voice and could do well spitting out mundane sports talk on another station, and no doubt he has had offers to leave.  

17 hours ago, futureman said:

well if it isn’t on 1310 then homeboy doesn’t need to be shitting it into this thread. 

Oh yeah this high tone thread where the world's problems are being solved.  Your opinion matters to me about as much as shit on a sidewalk.

1 hour ago, SameSame said:

Oh yeah this high tone thread where the world's problems are being solved.  Your opinion matters to me about as much as shit on a sidewalk.

take it to the fssw rangers postgame thread you fucking dumb motherfucker.  I swear to god you’re worthless. 

On 4/19/2019 at 2:42 PM, Kevin O’Shea said:

You’d think he would get it by now that his career isn’t advancing 

On 4/19/2019 at 5:18 PM, futureman said:

he must really love his job because ticker guys don’t make much.  his personality is god awful but he has a decent radio voice and could do well spitting out mundane sports talk on another station, and no doubt he has had offers to leave.  

He's not just a ticker guy; he is the Sports Director.

• Like 1

I would imagine for a guy who loves the Rangers as much as he does, free admission to every home game and a postgame show to host is a pretty good trade-off in pay. Again, I thoroughly enjoy how much these ancillary Ticket guys annoy some of you. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I would imagine for a guy who loves the Rangers as much as he does, free admission to every home game and a postgame show to host is a pretty good trade-off in pay. Again, I thoroughly enjoy how much these ancillary Ticket guys annoy some of you. 

sean has a good radio voice and he’s great at what he does.  he’s just very limited. 

Holy shit, Ryhner and Gen X Davey today?

This was so enjoyable, it’s the lineup I’ve been calling for. First time I’ve listened to their whole show in forever. You could tell mike loved it, was ten times more engaged. With Corby no one else can get a word in edgewise...
  • Like 1