If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I’ll take that drew is a better poster than me.  he puts thought into his posts and they’re usually coherent. he tries to make good points and contribute.  now he’s dead wrong 90-95% of the time, but that’s good for stoking conversation. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RPM said:

Corby was fine as a yuck monkey. His days on The Rant with Gordo were gold. As a sports show host he's terrible. He should have stayed in his lane.

I think there's a lot to this. Again, I like the dude personally -- we have some common friends and have hung out before -- but he's chronically under-prepared for the segments that don't involve him "winging it." Add to that his "Mr Hyperbole" persona and his fan allegiances and it becomes irritating very quick.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

I think there's a lot to this. Again, I like the dude personally -- we have some common friends and have hung out before -- but he's chronically under-prepared for the segments that don't involve him "winging it." Add to that his "Mr Hyperbole" persona and his fan allegiances and it becomes irritating very quick.

Are you friends with Neiderman or the full blown Chinese guy?

14 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

She said came close to divorcing him after that. Not sure if serious but she didn't sound like she was joking

Yeah, that would be the epitome of stupidity if you caused your wife to leave you because you left an Upper Decker in your own goddamn house. Still blows my mind that he went through with it.

46 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, that would be the epitome of stupidity if you caused your wife to leave you because you left an Upper Decker in your own goddamn house. Still blows my mind that he went through with it.

...or brilliance

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:29 AM, Dr. Beeper said:

Drew is better at posting than futureman. If Drew and JerseyMan posted more, this thread would be more popular. 

You're doing this wrong.  If you had said yourself instead of me, it would have made more sense.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:11 AM, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m kidding. Drew isn’t better than you. And Dak isn’t better than Mike White. Cmon bud. 

Stop lying.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:14 PM, futureman said:

I’ll take that drew is a better poster than me.  he puts thought into his posts and they’re usually coherent. he tries to make good points and contribute.  now he’s dead wrong 90-95% of the time, but that’s good for stoking conversation. 

And that's fair.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:58 PM, Landomatic said:

Kidding or not...nobody needs to encourage more posts from fucking drew.  Come on, man.

Fuck you.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:16 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

Drew is a goddamned gift to this site, as is Jersey Man. 

Finally said something right(of course you'll claim it's sarcasm, but we all know you mean it)

The Observer article about Julie popped up on my newsfeed. Pretty damn good. It also led me to check out the most recent edition of BaD Radio Christmas songs that I somehow missed live. Julie and Dan crushed it. I had tears running down my face.
Jump to 14:35
http://www.theunticket.com/bad-radio-christmas-songs-2018/

Yeah that is without question the best ticket song ever...

22 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Who the fuck is the alien psycho on the air?  What a fucking nut job. Why are they giving this guy air time, when it’s not Junes Coast to Coast?

Between this and the Jones Family Radio Show, the Musers are taking an odd route into the weekend. George sucks but leaving these two in charge of the show might not be a good idea, buddy.

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Who the fuck is the alien psycho on the air?  What a fucking nut job. Why are they giving this guy air time, when it’s not Junes Coast to Coast?

I was only half-listening and came into the segment late. What was Matt talking about having happened to him? Alien abduction?

54 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I was only half-listening and came into the segment late. What was Matt talking about having happened to him? Alien abduction?

He believed he was visited and examined by something. It affected him for years with being unable to sleep alone or if he was alone, he needed all of the lights on.

He seems to have reconciled that his experience was likely sleep paralysis coupled with a vivid dream or hallucination.

36 minutes ago, Genco said:

He believed he was visited and examined by something. It affected him for years with being unable to sleep alone or if he was alone, he needed all of the lights on.

He seems to have reconciled that his experience was likely sleep paralysis coupled with a vivid dream or hallucination.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I posted when I was halfway through listening to him. Initially, he was describing the encounter and was talking about 4.5’ gray-skinned beings with almond shape eyes that weren’t as big as depicted in movies, but very similarly shaped. 

He was hopeful at the end of interview it was a hallucination or dream, but really “didn’t want to talk about it” because it made him really uneasy and brought back painful memories. 

He sounds legitimately crazy, yet was taken so seriously by Junior and Gordo. 

Yeah, I thought it was sleep paralysis they were talking about because didn't Gordo mentioned he's experienced that before? I've seen other shows like that make it sound terrifying. Shit like they see a demon sitting on their chest and they can't move or seemingly breathe. Just awful.

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

he had a bad dream years ago and still hasn’t gotten over it.  riveting.  

4 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

but really “didn’t want to talk about it” because it made him really uneasy and brought back painful memories. 

he was so against talking about it that he reluctantly decided to tell the whole metroplex.  

27 minutes ago, futureman said:

so there’s been a lot of talk about sleep paralysis.  I’m pretty sure I’ve experienced it though it could have been a dream.  what causes it?  what’s going on physiologically when it happens?  what does it mean? 

23 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Aliens bro

source.gif

4 hours ago, futureman said:

so there’s been a lot of talk about sleep paralysis.  I’m pretty sure I’ve experienced it though it could have been a dream.  what causes it?  what’s going on physiologically when it happens?  what does it mean? 

Basically, you are cognizant enough (in a dreamlike state) to know you're sleeping, but powerless to move.  You want to wake yourself up in the worst way, but can't.  You are in a highly agitated state.  

I first noticed years ago taking a Sunday nap in front of the TV.  I could hear the golf tournament;  I knew where I was, and I knew that I was asleep.  I would envision/dream of trying to rock myself off the couch so that I would fall off and wake myself up.  But I was paralyzed...

Weird, huh?