If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Give me Kunkle over Jub trying to sing the summer bash promo.  How in fucks name does anyone think he can sing?  Like seriously it is beyond cringe worthy and for some reason they keep trotting him back out there like he can actually sing.  It’s one thing for nobody to have to balls to tell him he sucks, but how do you keep letting him try?  Is it possible everyone else is laughing at him and he just thinks they’re laughing with him type situation?  It’s aggy level lack of self-awareness.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

The absolute best that Mike has been post-Greggo is when Gen X Davey co-hosts with him.  Those are great shows where Mike is actually engaged.  Davey is a great foil for Mike.

the rant was great.  davey is great.  what does he do for work?  he needs his own show.

2 hours ago, threesheets said:

I really won't be satisfied until I hear the Kunkle interview promos about 800,000 more times.

2 hours ago, threesheets said:

I really won't be satisfied until I hear the Kunkle interview promos about 800,000 more times.

that wasn't the question

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

well, didn't they say he was bipolar and took meds for that?  

The interview was made worse by no one listening to what the guy actually said and either Gordo or Jub asserting something in a follow up question that guy just refuted in the previous statement. 

I wish the best for the guy.  And everyone listened to him and helped him paddle down his meandering stream.  They were helping him.

He's imagining people and voices and responding to them.  Most places that should get you some help.

23 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Give me Kunkle over Jub trying to sing the summer bash promo.  How in fucks name does anyone think he can sing?  Like seriously it is beyond cringe worthy and for some reason they keep trotting him back out there like he can actually sing.  It’s one thing for nobody to have to balls to tell him he sucks, but how do you keep letting him try?  Is it possible everyone else is laughing at him and he just thinks they’re laughing with him type situation?  It’s aggy level lack of self-awareness.

Meh. I can handle Jub Jub singing on the "joke" songs. What I can't handle are the ones that he's truly serious writing and performing. He's co-written a song with Pat Green? Good fucking lord.

20 hours ago, futureman said:

the rant was great.  davey is great.  what does he do for work?  he needs his own show.

Think he's in graphic design or something. Last I saw he was looking for a new gig. He's awesome on the radio. He is hosting a musical podcast now called High T w/ Old Waver. Davey is the Old Waver.

https://www.facebook.com/oldwaver/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

Meh. I can handle Jub Jub singing on the "joke" songs. What I can't handle are the ones that he's truly serious writing and performing. He's co-written a song with Pat Green? Good fucking lord.

They are all serious to him.  They are not jokes.  He thinks he can sing.  People let him think he can sing.  His band is not a parity band.  Listen to him try to “sing” on that summer bash promo.  You really think that’s him knowing that is supposed to be a joke?  Nah...he’s trying to really sing.  And he thinks he fucking nailed it.

• Like 1

Junior has to be trolling right?  Actually, probably not.  He just gulps the OU kool-aid.

They did a segment today about coaches’ sons and discussed an article about Chad Morris's kid, Chandler, who committed to play for his dad at Arkansas despite having offers from OU, Clemson, Auburn, etc.  The article then discusses schools where Chad said his son could not go to:

In fact, Chad admittedly placed parameters on his son’s recruitment that were non-negotiable. “Being in this business, I said, ‘Here’s where you will not go play,’” Chad says. “I gave the more, ‘You’re not going here. I don’t care how many offers you get from this school, you’re not going to these certain places because they don’t align with the culture we’re about.’” Chad politely declined to reveal those schools in an interview with SI.

Junior then speculates, "Texas? Maybe his dad heard some things about Texas."

So the "culture" at morally bankrupt, unethical, and win at all cost programs like OU and Auburn and Clemson are fine with Chad.  But UT is so corrupt that it's a no-go?  Stick to couch talk, Junes.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/06/14/arkansas-chad-morris-son-chandler-morris-commits-recruiting

Edited by Jive Turkey

Chad can't send his kid to Texas because the Arkansas folks would eat him alive. But yes, some of you are way too sensitive to anything Junior or Corby says related to Texas. You wouldn't have done well when Greggo and Rhynes has almost daily Texas bait segments. 

Chad can't send his kid to Texas because the Arkansas folks would eat him alive. But yes, some of you are way too sensitive to anything Junior or Corby says related to Texas. You wouldn't have done well when Greggo and Rhynes has almost daily Texas bait segments. 

I remember the good old days when Rhyner didn’t care for Switzer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George should be locked in a kennel for that.  The man who was actually dancing in the crowd however.....well just go ahead and take him out and end his misery with a silver bullet to the dome.  

I love the guy on the guitar in the blue shirt with the "what the fuck am I doing here...kill me now" expression

• Like 1

There are ways to only listen to the Gordo segments. I do this with the Hardline as I don’t care to listen to their lazy sports segments. Or maybe send Junior a tweet. He’s about as sensitive to criticism on Twitter as people are on here about any utterance of Texas that isn’t 100% glowing.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 10:33 AM, Jive Turkey said:

Junior has to be trolling right?  Actually, probably not.  He just gulps the OU kool-aid.

They did a segment today about coaches’ sons and discussed an article about Chad Morris's kid, Chandler, who committed to play for his dad at Arkansas despite having offers from OU, Clemson, Auburn, etc.  The article then discusses schools where Chad said his son could not go to:

Junior then speculates, "Texas? Maybe his dad heard some things about Texas."

So the "culture" at morally bankrupt, unethical, and win at all cost programs like OU and Auburn and Clemson are fine with Chad.  But UT is so corrupt that it's a no-go?  Stick to couch talk, Junes.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/06/14/arkansas-chad-morris-son-chandler-morris-commits-recruiting

Chad is aggy and aggy abhors Texas so it could be as simple as that.

Last night Jake quote tweeted an old video montage of Michael Jordan taking a series of hard fouls throughout the years,  then claimed 80's-90's NBA players would get wrecked by current NBA players and that not only would LeBron injure those guys but John Collins would "grave" them.

Pretty clear the dude didn't watch any basketball prior to 2009. Either that or is just hell-bent on proving his cool street cred with the youths by trolling all those out of touch olds.

1 hour ago, D_Goose said:

Last night Jake quote tweeted an old video montage of Michael Jordan taking a series of hard fouls throughout the years,  then claimed 80's-90's NBA players would get wrecked by current NBA players and that not only would LeBron injure those guys but John Collins would "grave" them.

Pretty clear the dude didn't watch any basketball prior to 2009. Either that or is just hell-bent on proving his cool street cred with the youths by trolling all those out of touch olds.

he is not familiar with charles oakley.