If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

In one week junior slams both KD and Spieth. I get sick of the constant shots taken at any UT athlete by junior and corby. Have they EVER said a negative thing about any OU coach or player? I know you could never find anything bad about people like switzer, mixon or bozworth but you would think it would happen once.

In one week junior slams both KD and Spieth. I get sick of the constant shots taken at any UT athlete by junior and corby. Have they EVER said a negative thing about any OU coach or player? I know you could never find anything bad about people like switzer, mixon or bozworth but you would think it would happen once.

What did he say about each?
i thought I heard Corby sing KD’s praises after Game 5. 

Junior has bagged on KD all year, says he’s a great player but he’s sorry and s cancer basically. Always has jabs at Jordan, intimating he was sorry and is fake about he and his caddy being a team only when they are doing well but blames it on caddy when he isn’t

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

What the hell did I just listen to? 

Possibly the worst interview in the history of the ticket?

Gordon coming in at the end and saying it's a good thing Jesus didn't leave you when the bill arrived was greatness. 

38 minutes ago, pops said:

Possibly the worst interview in the history of the ticket?

Gordon coming in at the end and saying it's a good thing Jesus didn't leave you when the bill arrived was greatness. 

He also said something like,

'Jesus sure is chatty'.  I laughed 

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2019 at 8:16 AM, Mileslong said:

Junior was ripping on Koepka last week because Junes hates athletes who manufacture being disrespected in order to get motivated. And he mentioned a few athletes who do this. Hell, he may have thrown in KD. But guess who he didn’t mention. Mr. Disrespect himself, Baker Mayfield. That may have been the first time I ever wanted to call in and ask Junior about his blatant  OU bias.  

Have Corby or Junior done a segment about David Boren? I’ma say no. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

I yelled at my phone this morning after hearing junior talk about what a great team guy Michael Young was and who "never bitched" about moving defensive positions twice.

I’ve learned to enjoy junior when he isn’t being serious, playing off of gordon or trying to draw george offsides.  just fucking off, basically.   doing that he can be ok.

when he starts trying to make real sports commentary I want to put a bullet into his brain and burn his corpse. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SameSame said:

This guy should be taken to a mental hospital for overnight evaluation.  

well, didn't they say he was bipolar and took meds for that?  

The interview was made worse by no one listening to what the guy actually said and either Gordo or Jub asserting something in a follow up question that guy just refuted in the previous statement. 

On 6/4/2019 at 9:29 PM, Surly Bevo said:

You forgot TCU grad who is a t-shirt Sooner..  You actually could have started and ended with that.

Corby is ultimately a product of Mike's progressing age and loss of edge.  Mike got through the Greggo thing and realized what a soul sucking pain in the ass experience that had been.  They did a bunch of plus ones and ultimately he played it safe.  He knows with good old loveable Snake he will never have to go through the shit he did with Greggo....it will also never be as magical on the radio.  Such are the trade-offs many make as we all get older in life and longer in the tooth of our careers...comfort and stability began to take on more value than achieving greatness.  

The absolute best that Mike has been post-Greggo is when Gen X Davey co-hosts with him.  Those are great shows where Mike is actually engaged.  Davey is a great foil for Mike.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Junior was ripping on Koepka last week because Junes hates athletes who manufacture being disrespected in order to get motivated. And he mentioned a few athletes who do this. Hell, he may have thrown in KD. But guess who he didn’t mention. Mr. Disrespect himself, Baker Mayfield. That may have been the first time I ever wanted to call in and ask Junior about his blatant  OU bias.  

Have Corby or Junior done a segment about David Boren? I’ma say no. 

Wait, you're talking about unnecessarily defensive,  bunker mentality, "we're number 1" Craig Miller right? 

• Like 3