If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

59 minutes ago, bluto said:

Danny's insecurities are what drive me crazy. Dude is fragile

You can sub in Jake and get the same result.  At least Danny knows a little something about something outside of sports.  Get past a couple sports and Jake is dumb as a brick and just so fucking insecure and defensive about everything. Plus he thinks he knows a lot more than he does when the depth of thought behind most of his opinions is “I just think it’s super gay”

23 hours ago, mdmost said:

Two awesome back to back BAD segments. First is the BAD Radio Reports on the USS Indianapolis complete with Sirios doing the Quint monologue. Then Dan wants to play Julie the Romo talking about Tracy Wolfson's hair. Julie reminds Dan that he once commented on Julie being "press box hot" when he saw her in the Stars Press Box when she was with the Stars. Perfectly executed bear trap by Julie. That's why she's great. She said she's been waiting to spring that on Dan.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-ticket-top-10/bad-radio-julie-calls-out-dan

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, Landomatic said:

Most women suck at sports media but Julie has been an awesome refreshing addition to the ticket.  They need some new tweaks like that on more shows.  That and less Jake.

Man Jake is on of the better parts of that show and the Ticket.

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, RPM said:

Hey, Jake is great. I like him about 50x more than Danny on THL.

This

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, mdmost said:

No, you're wrong but it's fine. We're used to that.

This

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:41 PM, bluto said:

Ditto 

And This.

They did mention it on yesterday's show. Dan wanted to know if she kept a cancer trinket like maybe the tumor in a glass vial that she wears around her neck.

BTW, the answer was

Spoiler

Yes. But not the tumor in a glass vial worn around her neck. It's a stuffed bear (also not worn around her neck).

23 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

What are these guys bringing in / year (show hosts)?  Most have years and years with the station and it obviously does (really) well in the Metroplex.

Are Miller and Dunham each making $150K - $200K?  I could be way off.   Always curious as to what these local guys do. 

They're making considerably more than that -- at least the Musers and Rhynes are. Corby is most likely making less than The Hammer made because he was pretty fucking fortunate that job opened when it did and the way it did. BaD is probably not very far behind Rhynes/Musers at this point.

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

Word of the Month seems like a bigger waste of an ad buy than Ziprecruiter ads featuring stuff only Texas fans would give a shit about. 

Is that the religious thing I heard that was sponsored by that contractor listing guy with the heart attack?  Caught it partway through today and thought to myself, what the fuck was that?

8 hours ago, CBT said:

Gordo with the mic at the TMS infield is always gold. 

Pure gold.  Not one of the guys he talked to sounded like they had much more than about 48 hours to live.  Guy who smoked ultra lights because the stronger ones “are too bad for ya” might make a week.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Is that the religious thing I heard that was sponsored by that contractor listing guy with the heart attack?  Caught it partway through today and thought to myself, what the fuck was that?

Not listening to that means you've sacrificed your sacred honor. 

• Like 1

Yeah, that's the Good Contractors List guy. He's a religious nut that uses his ads to preach with one day a week.