If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

yet i chose to use when being sarcastic about another terrible post of yours...

On 5/11/2018 at 5:25 PM, futureman said:

not real.  y’all got trolled by cinco de mino.  

1 hour ago, futureman said:

“my bad” is something you could apply to so many things. 

29 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Is he just hanging up the headphones and getting a real job, or does he have another Florida disaster in the works?

Have heard that he and a friend are starting some kind of business. Who knows what the fuck that means?

10 hours ago, Saint Austin said:

I don't really mind TC

::ducks::

I thought he settled in to a nice role on BaD and was pretty funny at times. I can see how his style and personality dont fit being a lead host but he was quick at times with some good stuff. 

Also almost all of the ticket viral shennanigans directly involved him. Even the leprechaun hunt in the ghetto. You can't replace that. 

On 5/16/2018 at 7:43 PM, futureman said:

come on, george, you and I can get us some hot twins or somethin.  maybe go family style on a cougar, you know, just you and me, come on, we can make eye contact.  come on, bra! come on, bra!

I've tagged every chick who's an 8 or above from like Tyler to Stephenville.  I'm like a mountain lion, I can cover some territory.  

George and I are almost exactly alike....we're so alike...always horny.

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

maybe someone finally funded TC's boast about running a 4 minute mile but needing 6 months or somesuch to train non stop.

it was a 6 minute mile and he couldn’t do it if he had 4 years to train. 

Edited by futureman
this place sucks

3 hours ago, futureman said:

it was a 6 minute mile and he couldn’t do it if he had 4 years to train. 

I have to work really hard to run a 6 minute mile and I run all the time. TC will never do it. He’s a fat dork slob. 

1 hour ago, Rex Kramer said:

Buttfuckin’ blueberries. 

Heard that on the Top 10. They drug that out wayyy too long and he still has 2 more to play next week. The Unticket's random out of context Gordo rant was much funnier. But it's not hard to be much funnier than Corby.

While I'm bitching, the midday Ticket guy sucks long and hard. Can he sound more like he's reading out of the textbook in front of class? Maybe mumble a bit more, too.

1 hour ago, irockalltherocks said:

Maybe now that he's gone, the Musers will bring back the Ticket tomcat (TC) for the 8:40 bit.

Only if they’re interested in suck

58 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

That was great

What was? I heard Dan went off on some poor intern who Fahey busted lying about the tardiness of lunch but I didn't actually get to hear the segment.  Is that what you're talking about?

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

What was? I heard Dan went off on some poor intern who Fahey busted lying about the tardiness of lunch but I didn't actually get to hear the segment.  Is that what you're talking about?

No I was replying to your comment about Sea Bass during Gordo's segment on the guy getting evicted from his parents' house.  I should have quoted your post.

• Like 1

So they brought them back because in actuality Fahey actually didn’t see them... he saw 2 other yutes that he thought was them.

Turned out they did what they were supposed to do but they almost went to the wrong location but then said the wait was still long despite Dan’s order. Really they probably tried to wedge their own orders in and had to wait on those

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Anybody else catch Sean Bass's bitching-and-moaning during Gordo's Corner this morning as they discussed the story of the 32-year-old getting evicted from his parents' home?

really liked gordo’s stance on it, too.  millennials are basically pussies and just want to complain about how hard shit is while the hardasses of yesteryear just went out into the world and met adversity head on.  could not agree more.  

45 minutes ago, mdleast said:

Maybe I was half listening but I also thought the apartment prices they were mentioning/whining about for places now didn’t seem all that much higher (if at all) to apartment prices I remember from back in the 90s

They're not. Here's a tip -- get a fucking roommate (didn't he used to live with Grubes?). Split your bills. Sean was bitching about student loans -- I'll admit those are much, much worse now because of sky-rocketed tuition -- but the rest of his complaints fell on deaf ears with me.

59 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

So they brought them back because in actuality Fahey actually didn’t see them... he saw 2 other yutes that he thought was them.

Turned out they did what they were supposed to do but they almost went to the wrong location but then said the wait was still long despite Dan’s order. Really they probably tried to wedge their own orders in and had to wait on those

Saw discussion elsewhere that Fahey mis-ID'ed the interns and ratted them out on the air. The intern admitted it online because he thought Fahey was joking.

47 minutes ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

Just what I wanted this morning, more airport abbreviation talk 

Yeah well...followed with millennial talk which was actually pretty brilliant.

For the first time in a long time, Junes was spot on.

Gordo - great...as usual.

And Jub...a fucking dumbass as usual.

No cloakroom, but seriously, Jub is the most left-leaning lib hiding behind that a good ole' country boy persona ever.

Repped. 

Best jingle ever.  Although I'm not sure it gets the message across very well.  I hear that spot and I think they're going to trick out my whip with some sweet rims and a system.  Joe the All State agent wrapping his SUV doesn't come to mind at all.  

20 hours ago, mdleast said:

Maybe I was half listening but I also thought the apartment prices they were mentioning/whining about for places now didn’t seem all that much higher (if at all) to apartment prices I remember from back in the 90s

I was thinking the same thing.  $1200 for a 1 bedroom apartment in uptown sounds cheap to me.

2 hours ago, threesheets said:

I lived at Camden Farmers Market the first year they opened and it was basically $1/sq ft.  I think our one bedroom was $990/mo.  I haven't rented in a long time, but I'm guessing it's 20-30% more now, minimum.

I lived there from 2002-03.  Loved walking to Angry Dog and Adairs, and occasionally Fat Room or Green Room, but Deep Ellum was pretty rough back then.

3 hours ago, threesheets said:

Repped. 

Best jingle ever.  Although I'm not sure it gets the message across very well.  I hear that spot and I think they're going to trick out my whip with some sweet rims and a system.  Joe the All State agent wrapping his SUV doesn't come to mind at all.  

i hope they paid hall and oates royalties for that.