If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

I know there are a ton of haters, but damn, Danny is having the same spine surgery that Tiger Woods had. Can’t imagine the pain the dude is experiencing .

Maybe this explains his on air demeanor. Will be interesting to see what a pain free Danny is like.

Was doing some surfing and ran across this. Looks like somebody (Cat) actually listened to his podcast. Probably explains why Fahey got slept.

John Fahy and Justin Montemayor were talking about the origin of certain Fahy drops. They discussed the drop where Fahy got called out by a P1 a few years ago for not watching a Cowboys game because he was out of town watching an F1 race. Fahy responded angrily back, “I’m in control here Bill!” which became a semi-famous Ticket drop.

Fahy then discussed that after the P1 called him out, it bothered Jeff Catlin so much that Cat had a company-wide meeting about it. During this meeting, Catman singled Fahy out and mentioned credibility. Then on the podcast, Fahy stated the following:

Fahy: “Fuck you dude..credibility..give me a fucking break.”

Justin: “This is the same Cat that you said was your best friend.."

Fahy: “Hey, I can still tell Catman to go fuck himself. I tell my friends to fuck themselves all the time, like seriously, what are you talking about, credibility. I’m a fucking nobody and also, how do I not get credibility by being honest [about not watching the game].”

Not sure if this is why he got fired but it probably didn't help.

It's like watching the minors looking for that Nuke LaLoosh to come along, step up and fill a slot in the show. Unfortunately, Fahey did not breathe through his eyelids and is off to Single A Hickory Crawdads.

If Fahy got fired for that, that’s ridiculous. Fahy, like Mino and Jake, were the only young guys worth listening to. TC and the rest were unlistenable. 

I guess I was one of the few who actually liked TC. Thought he was nerdy and looked at things from a different perspective than the others which made him interesting to me.

The only other C-D listers which are in line to take over that I will listen to now are Sirois and Jake. I like Davie Lane but I don’t know if he will ever get a realistic shot as a full timer.

1 hour ago, Mileslong said:

I guess I was one of the few who actually liked TC. Thought he was nerdy and looked at things from a different perspective than the others which made him interesting to me.

The only other C-D listers which are in line to take over that I will listen to now are Sirois and Jake. I like Davie Lane but I don’t know if he will ever get a realistic shot as a full timer.

I didn't really like TC all that much but he's a million times better than Sean Bass. That motherfucker is smug and self-righteous as fuck. At least TC could bring the funny from time to time.

• Like 1

Here’s a tip: don’t listen to the show.

Doesn’t this also happen during the Olympics and anytime there is an event over seas? That seems like a strange expectation to think an all sports station wouldn’t give updates as to a big sporting event.

41 minutes ago, JohnRedHorn said:

What is the text line or message line for the ticket? Want to call them cunts for giving world cup game updates during the shows/tickers. 99% of us who want to watch the games have to dvr them for later. 

Quit being a pussy and stream the game on your phone. It's 2018.

13 minutes ago, JohnRedHorn said:

I guess it's pussy to work for a living from 8 am to 3 pm on weekdays? Lots of those in America these days. 

I work for a living and I had it streaming on my phone the entire time. Guess you need more want-to.

The game was awesome btw.

37 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I work for a living and I had it streaming on my phone the entire time. Guess you need more want-to.

The game was awesome btw.

It's pretty easy to stream 6 hours of soccer when your whole job is saying "would you like to whatasize that?"

Unfortunately for me if I'm distracted people lose millions of dollars. 

Just now, JohnRedHorn said:

It's pretty easy to stream 6 hours of soccer when your whole job is saying "would you like to whatasize that?"

Look at the big timer!  Amazing that you're able to listen to The Ticket all day long and not fuck up all of those big important transactions!

8 minutes ago, JohnRedHorn said:

Kris Kris?

On 6/15/2018 at 9:03 AM, Mileslong said:

I'm right there with you. TC  improved over the years and actually is a pretty good interviewer. Like someone mentioned earlier in this thread, TC contributed a lot of good bits to BaD radio over the years.