If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

6 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:

Missed that what was the gist ?

It was an overly-long review of a movie that nobody else on the show has seen. Any segment where Jub is doing without really much input from Gordo or Cregg is usually terrible. His soccer HSO's were just as bad. Simple George had a rough morning. Made me wish he was still on vacation.

June book is in.  Fan jumped up to a tie for #2 in DFW with a .7 in Prime 6a-7p, Men 25-54.  Ticket was #1 with a 1.0 

Fan grew their lead in Tarrant- they were outright #1 in mornings and middays and tied for #1 in overall Prime 6a-7p with the Eagle.

Figured y'all would enjoy me doling out some more bullshit 😎

Edited by threesheets
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, threesheets said:

June book is in.  Fan jumped up to a tie for #2 in DFW with a .7 in Prime 6a-7p, Men 25-54.  Ticket was #1 with a 1.0 

Fan grew their lead in Tarrant- they were outright #1 in mornings and middays and tied for #1 in overall Prime 6a-7p with the Eagle.

Like last time I’d just like a link. 

18 hours ago, threesheets said:

how good is the ticket signal in tarrant?  or do ft worth people just not appreciate good radio. 

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

how good is the ticket signal in tarrant?  or do ft worth people just not appreciate good radio. 

I’m sure the Ticket is viewed as a Dallas station in Fort Worth, so they are more likely to listen to something else because they can’t stand anything “Dallas.” 

25 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

I’m sure the Ticket is viewed as a Dallas station in Fort Worth, so they are more likely to listen to something else because they can’t stand anything “Dallas.” 

As someone who has lived in Fort Worth for 17 years, the statement above is total bullshit.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, threesheets said:

Holy hell, the screenshot wasn't good enough for you last time? 

No because I could post a different screenshot merely by going to Nielsen’s web site and Barry Horn did. 

So I'm lying now? The only way I can provide you a link is by giving you my login. That ain't happening, so I guess you can just say "FAKE NEWS!"  Giggle. What the fuck kind of free time would i have to have that I would spend it  lying to fanbois in the internet I've never met.

You should DM Barry and ask him.  Send him my screenshots: https://twitter.com/bhorn55 

Edited by threesheets
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TornACL said:

As someone who has lived in Fort Worth for 17 years, the statement above is total bullshit.

It might not be that way in your case but don't pretend that bias against something being from "Dallas" doesn't exist.

29 minutes ago, C-Man said:

It might not be that way in your case but don't pretend that bias against something being from "Dallas" doesn't exist.

That's not what I meant, and I didn't think something so obvious needed to be clarified. Nobody in Fort Worth thinks of The Ticket as a "Dallas" radio station, no matter how sure you are of that fact. That is the part that is complete bullshit. The Ticket is everyone's radio station.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

How much of this is the AM/FM thing? I know there's 96.7 on for The Ticket on FM but they're listed here as 1310AM. Are the FM listeners included? I assume they are.

Yeah, they are.  I'm guessing they just left the AM there because it started that way.

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

That's not what I meant, and I didn't think something so obvious needed to be clarified. Nobody in Fort Worth thinks of The Ticket as a "Dallas" radio station, no matter how sure you are of that fact. That is the part that is complete bullshit. The Ticket is everyone's radio station.

Gotcha

32 minutes ago, threesheets said:

Yeah, they are.  I'm guessing they just left the AM there because it started that way.

What percentage of Ticket listeners do so on 96.7 FM versus AM 1310? The FM signal is really, really shitty in the hinterlands. Hell, sometimes it bleeds over with Tejano in downtown fucking Dallas.

Edited by C-Man

Just now, futureman said:

what does davey lane do full-time?

The last I heard he'd left his job. I haven't seen anything that shows he's gotten a new gig but I'm sure he has. He's dating Ken Stabler's daughter. They were just in Europe. Dave has worked in the graphic design business in the past.

5 hours ago, threesheets said:

So I'm lying now? The only way I can provide you a link is by giving you my login. That ain't happening, so I guess you can just say "FAKE NEWS!"  Giggle. What the fuck kind of free time would i have to have that I would spend it  lying to fanbois in the internet I've never met.

You should DM Barry and ask him.  Send him my screenshots: https://twitter.com/bhorn55 

I know I’m no industry expert like you, but just going to the Nielsen web site shows quite different ratings numbers. As does Horn. I’m sure there is an easy explanation to the differences between what you and I (and everyone else) are looking at, but you haven’t provided those differences. So, eat a dick?

4 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

I just want to point out that wishing another dude a happy birthday on an internet message board seems a little gay.

It’s Grubes. I’m not wishing your dumbass a happy birthday. 

6 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

I just want to point out that wishing another dude a happy birthday on an internet message board seems a little gay.

Like worrying about nipple shadow showing through a white dress shirt kind of gay?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

The last I heard he'd left his job. I haven't seen anything that shows he's gotten a new gig but I'm sure he has. He's dating Ken Stabler's daughter. They were just in Europe. Dave has worked in the graphic design business in the past.

Speaking of old Ticket personnel, whatever happened to Big Dick Hunter?

4 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

I know I’m no industry expert like you, but just going to the Nielsen web site shows quite different ratings numbers. As does Horn. I’m sure there is an easy explanation to the differences between what you and I (and everyone else) are looking at, but you haven’t provided those differences. So, eat a dick?

You're a fucking idiot. 

31 minutes ago, threesheets said:

You're a fucking idiot. 

Thanks again for the 4th consecutive reply with no further color, Screenshot Industry Guy. 

13 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

The top prime time slot in Ft Worth is the redneck idiot ramblings of Russ Martin made for and by simpletons. Ft Worth is full of simpletons and shit kickers. The fan panders to that demo while The Ticket  is more anti Trump and anti Idiot shit kicker bumpkin.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Thanks again for the 4th consecutive reply with no further color, Screenshot Industry Guy. 

Why don't you post your findings and the "Barry" shit you're leaning on instead of continuing to fuck the same chicken? Again, why would I make this stuff up?

It's incredible to me that an adult could be such a fan that they would just deny facts because they wish they weren't true.  HAHAHAHAHA.  Fucking groupie.  

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, threesheets said:

Why don't you post your findings and the "Barry" shit you're leaning on instead of continuing to fuck the same chicken? Again, why would I make this stuff up?

It's incredible to me that an adult could be such a fan that they would just deny facts because they wish they weren't true.  HAHAHAHAHA.  Fucking groupie.  

what do you gain from photoshopping fake ratings sheets from fake web sites and posting them here?  those are minutes you’ll never get back, and for what?  some mild personal amusement?  grow up.  

There is a major discrepancy between any searchable ratings numbers, which includes DMN-reported numbers, and numbers directly from the Nielsen website, which I linked earlier, and the numbers threesheets has screenshotted with his super secret login.  I actually think both numbers are correct and there’s some simple explanation.  But threesheets would rather call me a groupie than go and do the research. Like I am going to.