If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Corby on Johnny Football at aggy:  "We've never seen a college quarterback do what he could do.  And that includes Baker last year."

Purposeful shot at Texas. 

Entire segment wasted late in the show on "Baker" (no last names), with Corby trying convince Rhynes he is the greatest Sooner of all time. Rhyner disagreed, but everyone he brought up was shot down, including Adrian Peterson. His homework is to come in tomorrow with a list of Sooners that were better. Corby did pander to the audience a little with the customary "Johnny was Great",  "Vince was great". etc. etc. I guess the funniest part was he did acknowledge Mayfield is a douche, "but he's our douche", and then Danny chimes in "sure, you say that in the 6pm hour when no one is listening anymore..."

19 hours ago, Blutarski said:

Entire segment wasted late in the show on "Baker" (no last names), with Corby trying convince Rhynes he is the greatest Sooner of all time. Rhyner disagreed, but everyone he brought up was shot down, including Adrian Peterson. His homework is to come in tomorrow with a list of Sooners that were better. Corby did pander to the audience a little with the customary "Johnny was Great",  "Vince was great". etc. etc. I guess the funniest part was he did acknowledge Mayfield is a douche, "but he's our douche", and then Danny chimes in "sure, you say that in the 6pm hour when no one is listening anymore..."

Here comes a second segment discussing Baker v. other OU asshats.

Radio turned off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Not sure how accurate or which metrics were used but I read that the Shan & RJ morning show on The Fan was the #1 rated morning show for all of DFW. For any station. Surprises me they overtook The Musers. 

Can you verify this Threesheets? 

You sure you want to join that conversation? You're going to take a lot of shit, just saying 😀

But since you dragged me out of retirement, I think that must mean in the talk format only.  KLNO (regional Mexican music) was #1 in morning drive, followed by the Ticket and the Fan who tied with a .8 rating. What you saw must be looking at weekly cume audience where the Fan was slightly higher.  For Prime (6a-7p), the Ticket tied KLNO for #1 with a .9, Fan was tied for #3 with a .7.  All these numbers are Men 25-54.

DFW_Ranker_July_2018.png

Edited by threesheets
  • Like 1

You sure you want to join that conversation? You're going to take a lot of shit, just saying 
But since you dragged me out of retirement, I think that must mean in the talk format only.  KLNO (regional Mexican music) was #1 in morning drive, followed by the Ticket and the Fan who tied with a .8 rating. What you saw must be looking at weekly cume audience where the Fan was slightly higher.  For Prime (6a-7p), the Ticket tied KLNO for #1 with a .9, Fan was tied for #3 with a .7.  All these numbers are Men 25-54.
DFW_Ranker_July_2018.png

Bottom line is that the musers and the hardline having been mailing it in for awhile and they are now on an unrecoverable glide path down. It’s over. Done. Finished.

Saw something on The Ticket Reddit about the station signal being unrated for a week (0.0 rating) which helped contribute to the lower overall rating. I'll defer to the threesheets/Rex pissing match on that though. Also, the Courage Boys being on vacation for the first 2 weeks probably didn't help either. 

And love you guys and all but at this point, if you tune into the HL for sports, you shouldn't be bitching. You bought your tickets. You know what you're getting into. My listening to the HL is limited to Mike's Mind, E-News, funny bit and Doin the Greggo.

Edited by mdmost

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Bottom line is that the musers and the hardline having been mailing it in for awhile and they are now on an unrecoverable glide path down. It’s over. Done. Finished.

At least they’re not really thinking through their work and just coming up with incredibly shitty content. You know, like your posts. 

At least they’re not really thinking through their work and just coming up with incredibly shitty content. You know, like your posts. 

Ooooh, my mean nasty words hurts you’re feelings. Poor little baby. I’m a p1 day 1 ass face. The quality of programming has gone down. It’s indisputable. Not so bad that I don’t still listen, but I can easily see why new listeners might not get the station. Why this hurts your feelings is bizarre.

31 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Ooooh, my mean nasty words hurts you’re feelings. Poor little baby. I’m a p1 day 1 ass face. The quality of programming has gone down. It’s indisputable. Not so bad that I don’t still listen, but I can easily see why new listeners might not get the station. Why this hurts your feelings is bizarre.

Blah blah blah I suck. 

26 minutes ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

The Musers should own the Dwaine Caraway story more than they did today. Say our bad for having that idiot on for a decade. 

you go ahead and keep giving a shit about that.  dwaine caraway was great radio.  would love for them to have him on from prison. 

• Haha 1

Hey Rickie. Do you need to take a shit? is all I can think of whenever they say Rickie Fowler was leading the PGA Championship.

And fuck right off. Dwaine Caraway was great radio that the Musers mined when everyone else was aghast about the MIchael Vick key to the city fiasco.

Hey Rickie. Do you need to take a shit? is all I can think of whenever they say Rickie Fowler was leading the PGA Championship.

And fuck right off. Dwaine Caraway was great radio that the Musers mined when everyone else was aghast about the MIchael Vick key to the city fiasco.

Everyone should have have aghast for giving that piece of shit, Vick, a key to the city. He fucking tortured and murdered dogs, he’s the worst kind of human and yet caraway felt he needed a reward...

9 hours ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

The Musers should own the Dwaine Caraway story more than they did today. Say our bad for having that idiot on for a decade. 

Caraway was great radio, but Jub especially had some pretty creepy apologist levels for someone who'd just been convicted of something like that.  I think he's still in the denial stage of handling grief.