If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 8/10/2018 at 8:10 PM, Dbeasy said:

Ooooh, my mean nasty words hurts you’re feelings. Poor little baby. I’m a p1 day 1 ass face. The quality of programming has gone down. It’s indisputable. Not so bad that I don’t still listen, but I can easily see why new listeners might not get the station. Why this hurts your feelings is bizarre.

I have been listening since day 1 (I actually remember the looped promos they were running the few days before they actually went on air).

I agree the overall quality is not where it was at its peak, but it’s still good radio.

Hard for me to decide where th speak was.  Maybe in the period where Coop was still broadcasting before the ill-fated Rocco Pendola years.  There was a short time where Coop was still there, Bayless was gone, and Greggo was just stupid instead of fat, wasted and stupid.

Edited by AustinMT
Spelling

17 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Can someone tell me what Doing the Greggo means in the Community quick hits song?

It came to the attention of the hardline that for whatever reason many listeners couldn't tell that it was "Everybody Loves Community Quick Hits" . (sort of like people thinking Taylor Swift is saying "Got a long list of Starbucks Lovers instead of "Got a long list of ex-Lovers" in Blank Space) . One of the things people thought was being said was "Everybody Loves Doing the Greggo" so the Hardline owned it and started inserting that over the song every now and then.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

It came to the attention of the hardline that for whatever reason many listeners couldn't tell that it was "Everybody Loves Community Quick Hits" . (sort of like people thinking Taylor Swift is saying "Got a long list of Starbucks Lovers instead of "Got a long list of ex-Lovers" in Blank Space) . One of the things people thought was being said was "Everybody Loves Doing the Greggo" so the Hardline owned it and started inserting that over the song every now and then.

I could be wrong, but I thought it was Norm that said "doing the greggo" in one of his grandpa moments, and they used it as a bit from that point on

Junior bringing up the bullshit Snook article just to talk about how "weird Tom Herman (and his wife) is" was weak as fuck. 

Yeah that was such bullshit. True the author of the article says outright it wasn’t him, junior with the “still you have to wonder, after all he is very weird”

On August 11, 2018 at 9:56 PM, Surly Bevo said:

That's what I thought. Didn't understand until I heard them explain it several years ago.

Damn.  Corby Davidson is nominated for the Texas Radio Hall of Fame.  Before Craig, George, and Gordo.  Wow.

I can see George and Craig not getting a nod, but Gordo? He is the best of all of them. Probably because he’s not on the mic enough.

2 thoughts:

1. That was the worst set of emergency brake candidates I've ever heard.

2. I don't listen to BAD Radio everyday, but it seems like Bob likes Jake as his sidekick.  He seems like he's having a blast.

i'll hang up and listen.

2 hours ago, frog said:

I don't listen to BAD Radio everyday, but it seems like Bob likes Jake as his sidekick.  He seems like he's having a blast.

He is. Dan and Jake are good, too. Jake is just waiting for a Ticket host to die.