If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Good lord Jake is a dumbass outside of any conversation having to do with sports.  Hey, Jake, here's a tip...learn the term "I Don't Know".  Feels like I'm listing to a teenage girl just guessing at everything trying to sound like they know what they fuck they're talking about then being wrong 90% of the time and looking dumber than if they'd just said "I don't know".  I hope none of the ticket hosts ever die if he's the replacement.  Needs to stick to sports or move to the Fan or something.

57 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

she's been milf status since I was a kid.

I remember when she started at Ch 5 in the 80's. They changed her name to Ann because former Miss America Jane Jayroe was the lead anchor. She was ridiculously hot back then.

For those who hadn't heard the Mike and Jane cheesy goodbye before (also includes some old funny audio from Mike Snyder).  That's where the ridiculous Musers laugh comes from.

http://www.theunticket.com/mike-snyder-jane-mcgary-weird-moment/

http://www.theunticket.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/mike-snyder-jane-iluvu.mp3

22 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Mike is a huge asswipe.
Back when I worked in Auto claims right out of college he was in a minor wreck. He claimed injuries but both cars had very minor damage.
Dude was threatening to call in a news crew to show up at our office.

Classic---

3 minutes ago, mdleast said:

I thought Corby was pretty generous in his analysis, all things considered. He certainly didn’t say anything that’s not been said in about a dozen threads on the football board right now.

it’s not what he said. it’s that he was tugging his dick while saying it.