If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

10 minutes ago, futureman said:

it’s not what he said. it’s that he was tugging his dick while saying it.  

Do you blame him?  It sucks, but that's what happens when you get beat by fucking Maryland 2 years in a row.  He didn't say one thing that I could disagree with (honestly, Rhines sounded like the much bigger dumbass).  And if Corby's a little excited about it, given he's an ousux and/or tcu fan, can you really blame him?  Not one of us wouldn't have done about the same in similar circumstances. 

Edited by Landomatic

4 hours ago, Landomatic said:

And if Corby's a little excited about it, given he's an ousux and/or tcu fan, can you really blame him?  Not one of us wouldn't have done about the same in similar circumstances. 

The interesting thing is that most OU fans will give you some shit and certainly don't want us to win anything of substance but generally speaking they, as I am toward them want a successful September out of the other side to make early October really mean something. 

It's the aggy who will give you no quarter...

16 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

The interesting thing is that most OU fans will give you some shit and certainly don't want us to win anything of substance but generally speaking they, as I am toward them want a successful September out of the other side to make early October really mean something. 

It's the aggy who will give you no quarter...

agreed, i have much more pleasant conversations about CFB with ou fans than i do aggies. 

6 hours ago, bluto said:

agreed, i have much more pleasant conversations about CFB with ou fans than i do aggies. 

No question and it's not even close.  I guess that's the difference between being a real football fan and a pretend football fan.

aggies like to pretend...a lot...at a lot of things

4 minutes ago, orange dream said:

Brian Jones dropping some truth with the musers.

Yep. Sounds like a Surly poster, and bitchslapped george’s idiotic question about a correlation between Texas’ poor play and Aggy leaving. Idiot. 

13 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Just heard yet another clip from the Herman Maryland presser on B&D.  Jesus, what a dick.  "What coverages were they in?"

Yeah, it kind of blows my mind that every host and every guest they have on and every other pundit I've seen/heard on the subject are all able to see the same shit.  Herman's an excuse making dick and what the fuck is going on with the offensive play calling.

Well, as it’s almost 10:00 on a “Cowboys Monday” and yet I feel like I’ve already heard a full day’s worth of Cowboys/NFL discussion by the end of the Musers’ 4.5 hour show, time to switch over to “College Football Podcast Monday”. Y’all enjoy your time spent listening (TSL) to the Ticket the rest of the day!

4 hours ago, Sparky said:

Oh shit time for 5 key plays that I don't remember because they didn't matter and I don't care to think about again.

I think that's the title at least.

The 5 keys play you didn't really give a shit that you missed because the Cowboys suck and still would've lost the game even if they went the Cowboys way. 

First time in a long time that I didn't listen to much of BAD. Just do not give a shit to hear the same Cowboys segments over and over.

Edited by mdmost

I remember Rhyner being a little annoyed with the subject of the Cowboys during Dak's rookie season. 

Because they were winning there was nothing to talk about. I noticed it long ago that after a win they were more ready to change topics but after a loss it lasted until the prep for the next game. And it bores me too. Pretty sure it's Bob that vetoed News on Mondays. He can't get enough of the NFL. 

All Cowboys all the time every day. And the worse they are the more they will be discussed. 

2 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Why would you want to listen to CFB talk from the ticket?  Do you need to be reminded that TCU and OU are awesome and Texas sucks.  Oh and btw the aggy looks good to.

Yep the Ticket is terrible at discussing college football. In fact, I have yet to find any show discuss it real well on the local market. The guy I remember who did it the best and easily the most knowledge of the game was Brian Estridge on ESPN Radio. He does a national show now on ESPN Radio and I think he is the voice of the TCU football team.

I like hearing CFB talk regardless of how we are doing and/or host bias. Also, my BaD posts are more to do with how much I’m fascinated by how they will milk every last possible drop of NFL talk each day. On the day after they spent 7 of 7 segments on NFL items, they are spending 4 of 7 today. I know Cowboys and NFL talk draw ratings and all but, as several on here have previously noted, it’s overkill in our opinions.

Plus, as Norm says: we like to BITCH!

I can see that, but really none of the guys seem to follow college football beyond the obvious.  Obviously Corby and Junior will know OU, but outside that nobody else really has any insight.  Even if it wasn't torture for a UT fan, they wouldn't really offer anything on the CFB front other than the obvious.

Yeah I likewise get that none of them are gonna talk CFB as much as I’d like. It’s just, for me, I’ve realized that, as much of a Cowboys fans as I also am, given how it gets 100% coverage on Mondays, I’m pretty much Cowboys’d out by mid-morning Monday...and certainly even more so on Tuesday.